Thanks to our British members

I posted a while back and asked about a set of wheels on a particular UK GT40. I really liked the look and noticed that Ultima also used the same wheel. I can't remember who answered my message(Chris, Paul, Frank...?)

To make a long story short, we recieved our Image Wheels Billet 7 wheels this Wednesday and they are now on the 40.

Could not be happier, absolutely stunning!!

Thanks,

Keith and Jay

Ron Earp

Admin
Those Brits aren't bad are they? After we kicked'em out twice they seem much friendlier!
wink.gif

Seriously, it is a great help to have an international representation on this forum - folks in the UK have been building GT40s long before anyone in the states got started with the replicas. Sure is nice to have experienced folks to give advice on the replicas.

Speaking of which, I sure am glad we don't have Carrol Shelby producing a "Real/Original" GT40s these days to muddy the waters. I love it when that flares up on the Club Cobra about every month or so about if those 4XXX Cobras are real or not.

Ron

[ March 15, 2002: Message edited by: Ron Earp ]

Ron, maybe Mr. CS is involved. Check the corilation between Shelby Cobra dealers and the new mono CAV dealers.

Ron Earp

Admin
Seems to be a pretty strong corrleation. Lets hope (well, at least I do) that we don't see a situation where Shelby American is taking the GT40 replica and elevating it to "Continuation" car status or "Shelby GT40" status, or something similar. If that would occur it'd just solidify my suspicion the group is out for a buck.

R

Back