GT40 BODY PANELS

I built my 40 eleven years ago so i am some what out of touch with prices ,what is the cost of a full set of body panels for a mk one 40 now.
some one must have done the costing in the last year as their are now so many manufactures out their .Who has the best price
Dick
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

G

Dick

I'm curious...why just body panels?
Don't they have to be supplied by the
original kit manufacturer to ensure fit?

MikeD

Mike D
My car has been on the road for eleven years+
i am look at some form of motor sport this year, need to know were to get new panels from, at the right price as some thing may get bent??
I used a KVA body on a GTD chassis so i had to make it fit, OK so i had ten years experience of restoring lotus elans (i think their for i can make it fit)
my spanner man is look at making a nut by nut replica for him self and he is the man,
he is working on my car at the moment new alloy up rights, shocks, springs brakes complete new F/rear suspension all rose jointed using t45 25mm 1.5 wall i will post pictures later. i am looking for blade type anti roll bars at the moment RS200 possibly?????if any body now were to get then from please let me know
best regards Dick
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Dick
You might give JBL Motorsports a look. They have a cockpit adjustable unit that they use on the Cobra they build. Dont know about fit or pricing. you would probably use the rear unit as the front end is a rather different design.
shocked.gif
They have some great fotos.

Billweb page

Back