LOST PASSWORDS OR LOGIN IDs

Ron Earp

Admin
Folks, the automatic emailer for lost passwords or IDs is not working for some damn reason. Therefore, if you lose yours then you'll have to email me directly. I don't mind helping out as much as possible, but please keep your id and password. I get 1-2 of these a day and until I can get this automated thing going it takes a little time. Some tips on now losing your id and password:

-Click "Remember Me" when you login. This will store a cookie on your machine that has this information on it. This is great so that you'll automatically login anytime you come here.

-Do not erase cookies - see above. If you do this then you'll not have your password and id, chances are you put them in 6 months ago, and you'll not remember them.

-Pick "normal" login or screen names. It is much easier to remember your name, Bart_Simpson, than eds_911 (now was that a lower case e?). Plus, I think everyone likes conversing with "real" people, although I know not everyone wants to use their real name.

We can always sort it through email but do your best to keep your ids and pwords. Thanks,

Ron

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Ron, for some reason even though I click the remember me
icon I am not being remembered. This has only started happening over the last couple of weeks.
Any ideas?

Back