Honda S2000 push button connector

Does anyone know of a female connector with the five pins for the Honda S2000 push button start switch? If not, for those who have the button, how did you wire them. Also, can you tell me which pins you used. I believe you would wire the ISIS power to #4 and ground to #5 looking at the back with the writing on the button facing up. Thanks.

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
For ISIS, the button needs to be connected to ground. However, for the light in the button to work, it needs to be powered. So, if you want the light to work you have to do some modification.

If I had to do it over, I'd have a separate ignition switch and use the S2000 button just for engine start. The way ISIS does the one button start, press and release of the button turns on the ignition and press and hold turns on the ignition and then engages the starter. If you press and release to turn the ignition on and then want to start the engine, you have to turn the ignition off first before you can start the engine.

Pete

Thanks for the pictures. The wire that you installed, it is for the light? It looks like PIN #4. If you use the Pin #4 for your reference, what PIN did you connect the ISIS power and ground. I did a GOGGLE search for ISIS and the Honda S2000 and it indicated pin #4 ISIS Mastercell and PIN #5 ground.

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
Pete

Thanks for the pictures. The wire that you installed, it is for the light? It looks like PIN #4. If you use the Pin #4 for your reference, what PIN did you connect the ISIS power and ground. I did a GOGGLE search for ISIS and the Honda S2000 and it indicated pin #4 ISIS Mastercell and PIN #5 ground.

This doesn't seem to be on the web anymore, so I took a pic of my printout of the ISIS instructions

Back