1:8 scale model

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I don’t do any of the social media stuff. But from what I read there, the price isn’t clearly stated. Not worth my time if they can’t be upfront about the cost.

Regards Brian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
One user commented on Facebook ::
Paul Moruzzi the website shows about $1244.45 shipped if bought all at once. 110 x $10.95, + $39.95 SH.

Apparently it is some sort of “subscription“ purchase where you just get specific components in stages…

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
The spider shape is all wrong, seems like the gt40 is a really hard car to get right.
Yes - it is too tall. And they screwed up the windscreen and A-Pillars. If the illustrations they show are truly indicative of the kit, well, it’s a hot mess…

Bill Kearley

Supporter
I looked into this model and found out It is only for sale via subscription, that's just a couple parts per month over a very long time, I forget exactly. They won't sell it as a complete kit all at once.
And a lot of money for what it is. Have a look at Meng , a 1:12 scale GT40

These sort of monthly kits look like financial suicide to me.
That money would buy a lot of die cast ! & without the possibility of the company failing to supply every isue..

Bill Kearley

Supporter
I know it's not a kit but see if you can find this set from Exoto, Very nice stuff.

Attachments

• GOPR0646.JPG
    GOPR0646.JPG
    301.9 KB · Views: 74
Back