RWYB Dates

• Sun 25th April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mon 3rd May

• Sat 15th May

• Total voters
"Always look on the bright side of life!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"Oh yes indeed!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I always push my self to the limit Frank!

...and that includes my optimism! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Regards,

J.P

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
I guess my solitary vote for 15th May is not going to sway things much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I will unfortunately not be able to make 25th April as we have had to move my mates stag weekend from the weekend before (something to do with him having to attend the church before the wedding!). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

It's a shame as I was really looking forward to this Santa Pod outing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe there'll be some other opportunity for me to exercise my heavy right foot? Am going to Le Mans Classic, and hopefully Goodwood track day, but these are bendy tracks - scary! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Cheers, Max

Hi Max -
Don't be so sure and we can always go more than once!
I have been speaking to Dave Parker (R42) and he is unfortunately away on the 25th April so he might be up for a go on the 25th and I might even have another go in my Cosworth (especially if I've finished installing the Nos by then! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

So anyone interested in any dates - please keep voting and if you're not listed in the posting somewhere - let us know.

Who knows - we might even find James still chewing gears and burning rubber, looking for the UK Holy Grail

(congratualtions extended once again to our USA counterparts!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hi Charles -

I too would like April 25th - I'll confirm tomorrow after speaking to Roy as we still need to put some miles on the engine before any serious driving.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi again

We hope to get some miles on A11GTD this coming weekend/week so were on for the 25th - If we can't make it in the 40 - I may use my Cosworth, although I need to run that in too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Will post again after Easter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MWGT40

Supporter
Paul,

What is the status on this. Is it April 25th or another date?

Cheers, Martin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hi Martin & ALL!

UPDATE re Santa-Pod - 'Run What Ya Brung'
Was over at Roy's today, working on Julians GTD and gave Roy's a brief road test. Apart from now being DEAF from driving A11GTD without ear plugs, we now need to make a few more minor modifications + put some miles on the engine - Doh!

Bottom Line is we will NOT be able to make April 25th (Doh Doh!)

We are still very much up for it but will have to make another date. For more dates, visit www.rwyb.com and select either of the links there. The 'test and tune' days look interesting as they limit numbers therefore maximising track time.

Anyone attending the 25th, or a later event (include dates) - please post here to let others know of your intent.

Sorry to those that were looking forward to this event /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif - I look forward to hopefully seing some of you at later outings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 36007-A11GTDDrySInstall.JPG
    36007-A11GTDDrySInstall.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 303
Re: 2004 Season Opener - STILL GOING??

Although Paul is now chickening out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) I hope some of you guys are still going to make it. Can we have a virtual show of hands by some posts from the original list of probables please.

Brian Magee

Supporter

I will still be going even without the leader /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian.

[ QUOTE ]
Can we have a virtual show of hands by some posts from the original list of probables please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave,
I'm embarassed to have to admit that I've run out of browny points at home - mainly by booking the Goldtrack day at Silverstone in May /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
Barring a minor miracle, I won't be coming.

Nevertheless, best of luck to all you chaps who are allowed out to play - do let us know how you get on!

Charles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Brian Magee

Supporter

Looks like it is just you and me then Dave? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Brian.

Might be bit risky for my first weekend out, but if my car makes it off the drive tonight, I might risk the trip as a practice for the even longer journey to Stoneleigh next weekend.

RAC/ AA/ Green Flag - you have been warned!

Re: 2004 Season Opener - STILL GOING!!

Looks that way Brian, unless Chris has a virgin run out. We are agreed to meet coming up the A509 from Milton Keynes at 08:30 ish, in case anyone is joining up that road.

Can't wait, and the weather forecast is great for April!

OK Boy's I have just accumulated enough brownie points to attend tomorrow meet at Santa Pod.
This was achieved by promising my wife that I would not pester her for sex for the next two weeks, and in my book blasting up the quarter mile at Santa Pod is the next best thing to sex anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif or am I doing something wrong!
Don't know what I will have to promise to get to go to Stoneleigh next week though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Brian I will bring my crash helmet and spare of under-pants with me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Glad you can make it, though what a price pay.

Are you meeting up on the A509 with us?? Its late so I assume you will be.

I'll be there Dave on the 509 about 8.30. about the no sex deal, pehaps you could me a Hand !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I would choose your words more carefully! I don't believe in infidelity, Roy doesn't deserve it!!

Back