408 stroker for sale UK

Some of you may remember I put my engine up for sale earlier this year.
I withdrew it from sale when I thought I might use it.
However, I now have a new GT40 project and I am still intending to go with a 302. While this is a fantastic engine, I think it just has much too much power and torque for a renault box, and I am not in the position to upgrade the gearbox/clutch etc on the car.
As stated, this engine would cost big bucks from dave Whitehust today. However I would be prepared to swap the engine for the best 302 engine offered and some cash.
Please feel free to email or call me if you would like to discuss this further.

Dave Whitehurst Racing (DWR) 408cu in 351 windsor stroker engine. Has been in a road car for slightly over 1,000 miles and is consequently in as new condition.
The history of this engine can be verified by Dave Whitehurst himself. The 408 that he produces has been dyno'd at 490 BHP and a similar amount of torque.
I would be happy to partially strip the engine for inspection, or deliver it to your engine builder for stripping/verification.
The engine comes complete with an aluminium flywheel, hi-torque starter motor, and H/D clutch. The engine also has an 850cfm (enlarged to 920cfm) double pumper carb (although I would recommend rebuilding this)
Please contact me for further details. Full spec below. Cost almost £10,000
Simon
07802 463848
01708 224402
[email protected]

351 Windsor block

Block has been destressed, bored, aligned and decked

Crank is Iron, Lightened, Balanced, Heat Treated, Race Prepared

Flywheel is Billet Alloy with steel centre

Clutch is a Centre Force Clutch, Heavy Duty

Pistons are JE performance pistons

Speed Pro Plasma Moly Rings