A message from Al to Lonesome Bob

Huh? Gravy said he had some conservative beliefs like "Teachers getting back the power to punish pupils,"

I thought, out of all the possibilities, that was rather random, and was interested in what else he had in mind.

How the Romans got into this is a mystery to me, but if you'd like to elaborate on " "what have the Romans ever done for us" I'm all ears!

Hope your Saturday is going well for you.

Bob, It's a comedy called "the Life of Brian". A very funny film that pokes fun at the established order of things. It caused an outcry when it was released because it was perceived to be poking fun at religion and the Christ figure. Personally, I always thought that the Christ figure in the film (and his life) was a a marvellous vehicle to point out the crassness of the establishment, and I think that this was mostly what the film was about.

Also Bob, let's play a light hearted game of "you show me your's and I'll show you mine"

You have a habit of posting devisive topic threads and links to various items, and them sitting back waiting for the posts to roll in. So, for every belief that you are prepared to share on this forum that you hold true to and articulate yourself, then I'll do the same.

Deal?

Last edited:

Michael Holmes

Lifetime Supporter
I see the threads not because i visit the paddock but that they show up on the new posts link. Maybe they want to change the titles to something like, "more insults and small mindedness click here".

Comrade Bob,

This may help

What have the Romans ever done for us - YouTube

My Saturday is going very well thank you, alyhough it would go a lot better if I could just stay away from the paddock and got back to attempting to build my car.

As someone so rightly said if the majority of your posts are political maybe you are on the wrong forum. Just can't seem to help myself.

Ah yes, a British thing!

"Large Man with Dead Body: Who's that then?
The Dead Collector: I dunno, must be a king.
Large Man with Dead Body: Why?
The Dead Collector: He hasn't got shit all over him."

You know this all started for me because I believe Liberalism is going to destroy the hobby we all love.

Now go and spin those spanners!

See, its not all about politics!

I see the threads not because i visit the paddock but that they show up on the new posts link. Maybe they want to change the titles to something like, "more insults and small mindedness click here".

Michael,

Unfortunately, you will have seen a lot of "Loony Liberal Lefty Losers blah blah"

Or "How the Right is RIGHT, right on?" kind of thing lately.

I'm sorry for that. I started this thread in an attempt to show how low things have got in the paddock of late with insults flying back and forth, for which I have been guilty on occasion. From now on I will make a concerted effort to not do so. Frankly there's no need if one is capable of articulating a point anyway. Most people enter the paddock in the spirit of enlightened debate, but it very rarely proves to be the case.

Bob, It's a comedy called "the Life of Brian". A very funny film that pokes fun at the established order of things. It caused an outcry when it was released because it was perceived to be poking fun at religion and the Christ figure. Personally, I always thought that the Christ figure in the film (and his life) was a a marvellous vehicle to point out the crassness of the establishment, and I think that this was mostly what the film was about.

Also Bob, let's play a light hearted game of "you show me your's and I'll show you mine"

You have a habit of posting devisive topic threads and links to various items, and them sitting back waiting for the posts to roll in. So, for every belief that you are prepared to share on this forum that you hold true to and articulate yourself, then I'll do the same.

Deal?

Done deal, Gravy. See my favorite Monty bit above.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
In an effort to 'lift' the mood of The Paddock , generally, thread diversion.
How often do you chance your arm, when out at night, pursuing the thin beautiful girl, spending loads of 'maoney', engaging her with banter and investing the whole evening's work, to bed her, against buying the fat , spotty bird a bag of peanuts, for a quick blow job out the back?
Now that wasn't meant to incense, decry or agitate anyone with views about modern women's rights (wrongs).
Tee hee !

Bob, It's a comedy called "the Life of Brian".

Wow - too funny. I just watched that again last night after dinner.

<dl><dd>Stan: I want to have babies.</dd><dd>Reg: You want to have babies?!?!</dd><dd>Stan: It's every man's right to have babies if he wants them.</dd><dd>Reg: But ... you can't HAVE babies!</dd><dd>Stan: Don't you oppress me!</dd><dd>Reg: I'm not oppressing you, Stan. You haven't got a womb! Where's the fetus gonna gestate? You gonna keep it in a box?</dd></dl>:laugh:

More this pal:-

yellow_s2000_top.jpg

Only 275 BHP, but wicked snap oversteer if you're not careful... I promised myself I would be a good boy for a year or so, so the Porshe Turbo has gone :cry:

It's time to clear down as much of the mortgage as possible for a while...

Boohoo...

Back