Allen English RCR40 Turn Key Build

ENJOY :thumbsup:

oooo, very nice.

I think I see a pantera back there as well ...... I wonder if Fran accepts unsolicited resumes :idea:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Very Nice Allen!

Looks like they've done some Bump-Steer adjustment there as well! :thumbsup:

Would like to know more about that coolant tank on the rear bulkhead.. Of course good close up photos would be appreciated by all! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your car is absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for the compliments guys.

When the car is home I will take a bunch of very detailed pictures to post.

While at Race Car Replicas I didn't spend very much time shooting pictures.

Fran had some real cool stuff to show us that they did with our car. One thing you will notice as I zoom in at the engine bay is the sway bar runs under the exhaust instead of over as they usually do.
The coolant tank had to be made to allow the rear body pin to go through it. We had another tank just like it made for the other side of the car to act as a oil breather tank.

Re: Allen English RCR40 Turn Key Build Coming to the North West soon.

Well it's official, my car has shipped out today.

Fran has taken some pictures of the our RCR40 departure and I will post pictures of it if he doesn't in the next day or so. Fran post them pleassse.... Hint...Hint....:shy:

I can hardly wait!

Allen,

You can actually DRIVE your car off the truck! (but I recommend pushing till you're on terra firma). :thumbsup:

Attachments

• attachment (1).jpg
    attachment (1).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 380

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Re: Allen English RCR40 Turn Key Build Coming to the North West soon.

Well it's official, my car has shipped out today.

Fran has taken some pictures of the our RCR40 departure and I will post pictures of it if he doesn't in the next day or so. Fran post them pleassse.... Hint...Hint....:shy:

I can hardly wait!

Congratulations Allen

GREGG!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! Sorry that was that lil jealous guy on my keyboard..

congratulations dude and enjoy the car...

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Allen! You must be standing at the end of your driveway, waiting for the shipper. The current Portland weather would be ideal for it (60 degrees and sunshine!). I live in the Stafford area of West Linn, and not too far from Grand Prix Imports. I would really like to see your car sometime. I have an Ultima GTR that I built with my son. It might be fun to compare the two cars. David

Thanks for the comments everyone. We can hardly wait to have her home. I spoke to Dave at Show Car Services this afternoon, he said that our car should be here by Wednesday next week.

Congratulations Allen! You must be standing at the end of your driveway, waiting for the shipper. The current Portland weather would be ideal for it (60 degrees and sunshine!). I live in the Stafford area of West Linn, and not too far from Grand Prix Imports. I would really like to see your car sometime. I have an Ultima GTR that I built with my son. It might be fun to compare the two cars. David

Hello David,

I haven't seen an Ultima GTR up close yet. Your right about our weather today. Man it was awesome! With my luck we will have a down pour when I am unloading the RCR40 :cry:

Looking forward to meeting you.

Regards,
Allen

Allen,

You can actually DRIVE your car off the truck! (but I recommend pushing till you're on terra firma). :thumbsup:

I remember those times; good times indeed :thumbsup: (especially since i was on the bottom shelf and didn't have to worry about it rolling off the top :laugh: )

Speculator :thumbsup:

The gumball looks a bit unusual with no number in it - are you planning on some vinyl stick-on numbers?

Back