Any CAV GTs for sale in UK?

Hi Everyone.

Does anyone know of a used CAV GT for sale in the UK? preferably with AC and in Gulf Colours if possible. I am quite keen to locate something for the summer. My preference would be a CAV however I would also consider a well built car by another manufacturer as long as it is a good spec.

Many Thanks

Owen

Sorry to say but its highly unlikely. As I understand since A1 Autocraft took on the distribution of the Cav in the UK theres been around 10 cars sold, most turnkey cars.

Why not have a go at building your own? I bought my kit from A1 Oct/Nov 2006 and I'm less than 3 weeks off completion. Okay its not going to be complete for this year, but wow what a summer of 2008 it would be.

The kits pretty easy to put together if you've got some basic mechanical knowledge and John and his guys & girls at A1 are very helpful.

Good luck.

Hi there
I am considering selling my CAV gt40. It is unregistered and only done 1200 miles.
It is red with white stripe, 450hp, with a/c, 6 speed box,the car is as new.Genuine reason for selling. I am in South Africa but will include the shipping fees if we are talking the right numbers. Can sell it for cosiderably less than they cost new in the U.K

Hi Everyone.

Does anyone know of a used CAV GT for sale in the UK? preferably with AC and in Gulf Colours if possible. I am quite keen to locate something for the summer. My preference would be a CAV however I would also consider a well built car by another manufacturer as long as it is a good spec.

Many Thanks

Owen

Owen

I do know of an early CAV for sale. Or we can supply a new one.
Regards
James

Sorry to say but its highly unlikely. As I understand since A1 Autocraft took on the distribution of the Cav in the UK theres been around 10 cars sold, most turnkey cars.

Why not have a go at building your own? I bought my kit from A1 Oct/Nov 2006 and I'm less than 3 weeks off completion. Okay its not going to be complete for this year, but wow what a summer of 2008 it would be.

The kits pretty easy to put together if you've got some basic mechanical knowledge and John and his guys & girls at A1 are very helpful.

Good luck.

Hi,

The UK CAV dealership has moved to GT40Supercars, Horncastle, who sell complete CAV GT40's and GTR race cars.

Back