Belinda's build chassis 17

Hi Belinda,
I've found using a dremel fitted with a small bobbin sander the easiest way to remove powder coat out of mounting holes
Good luck with the build
Regards,
Andy

YjF1UYT.jpg

Not done an awful lot with the car. On a positive note engine is back and currently being built. :)

Been out with the hubby's car to Beaulieu and Santa Pod already this year. Can't wait for mine !!

Glad your inspired Paul. Suspension next to be fitted. But engine is looking mighty fine with potential for lots of loud pedal ability ;-)

Hi Brett I am glad that we are not holding up your build with possession of your seat lol. We can return your seat to you anytime as we have had to go with a metal seat, being that I am only 4 foot 10 and severely vertically challenged, I will need a seat that I can move on a runner. Saves me having 4 cushions!!!

Belinda,
No problem, as Keith can tell you having met the boys they keep so busy I rarely get time :)

Have you thought about a movable pedal box instead?

Brett

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Got those arms stretched out there a ways!! Might want to put sliders on that seat! :thumbsup:

Keep chippin' away at her whilst making the tup tup tup sounds... :D

Have to say a massive thank you to the guys at Southern GT for my lovely surprise on Tuesday. I am still smiling now :)))

Back