bellhousing and flywheel

hey...
i wanted to go with the bellhousing pictured, but cant find bob wood, who i know sold them.
anyone know who else might sell this bellhousing?
what bellhousing does olthoff use?
thanks guys

Attachments

• BellhousingLogo.jpg
    BellhousingLogo.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 417
Don't have Bob Woods contact, but I think it's on a post up in the transaxle forum. I believe Olthof uses Quick Time's steel bellhousing. Quick Time is U.S. made and have their own website. I've got one on my SPF. It may be slightly heavier than an aluminum one, but is smaller in diameter. It has the nice advantage of being able to unbolt the transaxle without removing the bellhousing from the engine.

Don't have Bob Woods contact, but I think it's on a post up in the transaxle forum. I believe Olthof uses Quick Time's steel bellhousing. Quick Time is U.S. made and have their own website. I've got one on my SPF. It may be slightly heavier than an aluminum one, but is smaller in diameter. It has the nice advantage of being able to unbolt the transaxle without removing the bellhousing from the engine.

i got bobs info from one of the posts, the same thread i got that picture.
i would rather stick with an aluminum BH, and its shaped so that it doesnt sit lower than the chassis of the car.

Everything you need to know can be found in this thread:

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/superfor...-mki-bellhousings-all-other-little-stuff.html

Including photos, and all of Bob's contact info. IMHO his setup is the only way to go. :thumbsup:

yes, thats where i got the picture that i posted above.
talked to bob briefly....i guess normally those bellhousings are for the smaller engines...(for the 289 engines i think, 147 tooth)....he has to check on availability for the bigger bellhousings for the 427s.

i really want an aluminum bellhousing..:).
im still looking around.

Hi Mike
The ZFQ bellhousing does not protrude below the chassis and takes the full 157 tooth flywheel and original GT40 slave cylinder.

Regards

Chris.

Attachments

• ZFQandbellhousinginstalled.001.jpg
    ZFQandbellhousinginstalled.001.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 376
  • ZFQandbellhousinginstalled.002.jpg
    ZFQandbellhousinginstalled.002.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 394
  • ZFQandbellhousinginstalled.003.jpg
    ZFQandbellhousinginstalled.003.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 388
  • ZFQandbellhousinginstalled.005.jpg
    ZFQandbellhousinginstalled.005.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 373
  • ZFQandbellhousinginstalled.006.jpg
    ZFQandbellhousinginstalled.006.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 371
Hi

The ZFQ Bellhousing bolts direct to small block Ford and also LS Chevy engines. You would need to use an adaptor plate for the big blocks.
regards

Chris.

Attachments

• clutch_arm_01_080401.jpg
    clutch_arm_01_080401.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 321
  • clutch_arm_02_080401.jpg
    clutch_arm_02_080401.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 264
  • clutch_arm_06_080402.jpg
    clutch_arm_06_080402.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 303