beware, Terminators!

Didnt know the Fox made a new tv serie named Sarah Connor chronicles, using the terminator saga.
YouTube - Nine - Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicle - First 5 Mins
Saw an episode last month in Sweden and that is soo cool (new pc graphic is awesome..) and they also used terminator for superbowl commercials: YouTube - Superbowl 08 Commercials-Johnny's Picks-Terminator Promo #1 :D too cool really.

Also a new wikipedia for theme:

Series 888 - Terminator Wiki where u can find also my favourite bad one, that was the T-X (cause I Like so much Nordic chicks?.... ;)

For sure...at least for me, the REAL unique terminator remains the old "Alois" governing California, so, T-800 forever :thumbsup: Series 800 - Terminator Wiki , as well for his short italian friend Franco Columbu (btw, did anybody ever introduce Arnold Schwarzenegger to gt40s world?).
Old german steel, is always the best.

Hope to see the serie soon also in italy, for the moment..I have a BIG 1:1 scale metal headskull of governor for sale in my shop. (weights approx 15 kilos..)
Dunno really if to sell or not, he remains a too important guide for any body builder wannabee as I am (I've lost 14 kilos in 9 months,basically the trick is at all in what u eat,started to eat raw food and REAL italian food, not habits,that are totally wrong.... my body now is really changing....and I saw Pumping iron movie for at least 20 times.;).Didnt really immagine loose weight can be so easy..)

here also a cool footage of the making up of the first movie, seems all effects coming from another world: :laugh:

YouTube - Original 1984 Terminator Making Of 1/4
YouTube - Original 1984 Terminator Making Of 2/4
YouTube - Original 1984 Terminator Making Of 3/4
YouTube - Original 1984 Terminator Making Of 4/4

too cool really :D:lurker:

I still like my 2003 SVT Cobra (aka Terminator) the best! :thumbsup:

ebelpc.jpg

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
I still like my 2003 SVT Cobra (aka Terminator) the best! :thumbsup:

ebelpc.jpg

Hahahahaha!!!
Beautiful car BTW. My buddy has a 900Hp one in Beverly Hills. He bought it from one of the guys who started the NMRA, they're really great friends and he got it for a steal. Those cars are awesome!!

Too nice cobra....and too bad one!

this is my T-x favourite serie.

So nice and she was able to "sound" the Governor as a Bongo (it is also true terminator3 Arnold was not pumping iron guy..LOL, probably already thinking at politics... )

btw....from iterviews think my english is worst than Franco Columbu one.:D

Attachments

• 64227468_c2d26d700f.jpg
    64227468_c2d26d700f.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 222
  • loken_schwarzenegger.jpeg
    loken_schwarzenegger.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Back