Bin Laden dead

Charlie Farley

Supporter
They missed a couple of tricks by chucking him into the sea.
Should have buried him on land and continuously covertly monitored and followed up each visitor to the grave site. Some of them wouldnt be able to resist a visit.
Bingo, identify more couriers.

Hey, the asshole is dead...done the right way, no trial, no bullshit, just done. Now, if we go after the others, and not do what we did in the first irac war by stopping when we had it done, this will put an end to the assholes who think that we want to talk them to death! I think ( in MHO) our cry to the world should be "Who's next, come on, we're waiting!!!!!!!" I say we keep going until we have them all and then stop.
My sincere appreciation to our troops, we support you guys, and thank you for making the world a better place....you go guys! Go navy seals!!!!!
God bless america!
By the way, the shit ball they found in his back pocket was determined to be his photo ID!

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
John,

I love it, clear and to the point:)

Do not f**k with the United States of America!

Last edited:

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
You can say what you like, but to be the Commander In Chief and to have the privilege of pushing the button on OBL... I'm jealous. I have to admit it. Shit, I'd publish my birth certificate twenty times over to be able to do what he did. Not than anyone gives a damn where I was born....

Howard Jones

Supporter
Should have buried him on top of a 10 megaton device out in the middle of the desert, had a huge funeral, invited all the believers and blown them all to hell.

Double good riddance asshole!

Ron Earp

Admin
You can say what you like, but to be the Commander In Chief and to have the privilege of pushing the button on OBL... I'm jealous. I have to admit it. Shit, I'd publish my birth certificate twenty times over to be able to do what he did. Not than anyone gives a damn where I was born....

Saw this in a number of places....now don't freak out Jim, it's ok for a bit of humor to be here.

tumblr_lkjxpuDtur1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Ron,

I love it!

It appers that the poster shows exactly what happened.

Last week when he was explaining that he did not have time for all this birther crap, this Osama Bin Laden thing was going down.

I think Obama should use that as a campaign poster!

Although in reality, at this point he is not going to need all that much campaigning is he?

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Ron have you noticed a lack of interaction with our more right leaning friends?

Damian, Domtoni, Al, Veek and Wyid............................maybe their cable is off?

Ron Earp

Admin
Ron have you noticed a lack of interaction with our more right leaning friends?

Damian, Domtoni, Al, Veek and Wyid............................maybe their cable is off?

Jim, this isn't a left or right thing. The process that brought down Bin Laden was set in place many years ago. You could say it is a Bush initiative. Or a carefully orchestrated plan under Obama's watchful eye. Neither would be one hundred percent correct.

The armed services have done a great job and it happened under the watch of the 44th President of the United States. You want to give Obama a pat on the back? Ok, fine, I'll pat him on the back too. But it isn't a debate over "who got the job done", Republicans or Democrats.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Ron,

You may have forgotten, for the last 10 years the Republicans have been using Bin Laden for personal gain.

They told everyone that only they, the republicans were strong enough to handle terrorism, Dick Cheney said in so many words that electing Democrats would lead to thousands of American deaths. It certainly was a left right thing then.

During the election they said, "you can't criticize a president in war time" it was a left right thing then.

When they tortured people, they said you can't criticize the president in war time.

When they invaded Iraq, they said you do not understand.

When they lost Bin Laden in Tora Bora through stupidity, they said you can't criticize a president in war time.

Additionally, before 911, when President Clinton sent cruise missiles against Bin Laden the republicans roundly criticized him. It was a right left thing then.

BUT NOW ITS NOT?

Bush stopped looking for Bin Laden, Obama made it job ONE!

In case you have forgoten, here are some BushII quotes:

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Last edited:

Keith

Oh Jimmmy, Jimmy, Jimmy mate....

Must you do this on EVERY thread?

Methinks (sometimes) thou protest too much.....

:zzz:

the truth is coming up little by little.
After the world news and the tons of fake and BS said all over, little by little they are telling what really happened (including the fact if u shoot someone in face with a bullet the head will smash, not as in movie where they have little 22.cal hole and U CAN SEE still his face).
Seems Osama have been killed by his own bodyguard not to be caught alive by Seals.

I still dont believe they made a funeral.Such asshold doesnt really deserves a funeral, even more over an american US navy supercarrier Karl Vinson,and I still dont believe they launch the body in indian ocean from the CVN-70 ship.

Osama dead body is in american hands,so they can do what they want now, without feeding the troll as AREA51 secrets.
The only truth I wanna listen is what osama (opps sorry..OBAma) said to the country: he is dead.

Probably the US president will not tell bullshits to the whole world, I suppose.

P.s: now also big interest about navy seals. I think at Bear grylls (ex SAS) adventure.Surely same type of soldier, just hope navy seals eat a little better than Bear in action..LOL :D

bear-grylls-pasti-noipensiamo.jpg

The 'burial at sea' serves 2 purposes, I believe (whether they actually put him in a shroud or cut him to pieces to feed the sharks), viz. to not provide some location that future terrorists could use as a shrine or rallying point and, more importantly, to appease the percentage of the billion plus Muslims in the world who may be sitting on the fence re. the West by not giving them (and the rabble leaders looking to lure them) a reason/excuse to join the other side.

Here's some good info on the SEAL team:
NJ: The secret team that killed bin Laden - World news - Death of bin Laden - msnbc.com

Mike, absolutely spot on mate! :thumbsup:

Ron Earp

Admin
In case you have forgoten, here are some BushII quotes:

I haven't forgotten, I just never remembered in the first place.

I'm sure I could dig up some statements that President Obama made before he was elected that he was not able to follow through with once he became President. Why couldn't he follow through? Probably because once he was President he learned additional information that provided him with the complete picture that he didn't have as a campaigning senator. I suspect that is a similar case to former President Mr. Bush - in 2002 the situation was quite different than in 2011 and you, or I, don't have the complete picture.

It isn't always about Democrat vs Republican, right vs left. Really. It isn't.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
It isn't always about Democrat vs Republican, right vs left. Really. It isn't.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Posted by Ron.

You are absolutly right, it is not always a right left thing.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Ron, look at the date on this quote, just six months after 9-11 Bush stopped caring about Bin Laden and was only thinking about Iraq!

The process that brought down Bin Laden was set in place many years ago. You could say it is a Bush initiative
Posted by Ron

Ron, you trying to give Bush any credit for this is absurd! You say that this was a Bush initiative and Obama just is taking credit for Bush's work is crap! Bush had eight years and did nothing!

You want to give Obama a pat on the back? Ok, fine,
Posted by Ron

Ron, you are really missrepresenting what went on. "A PAT ON THE BACK" really?

Last edited:
Back