Bin Laden dead

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Ron,

I understand you posts just fine.

Here, finally after almost 10 years the great day finally came, Bin Laden is dead. Do you rejoice, do you say thanks, no you complain! Then in a thread that should be about celabration, you just happen to bring in most of the Obama hater talking points.

Your first five post on this thread:

(1) Complaining about the quick disposal of his body.

(2) "This is not about Obama", then more complaints about the quick disposal of the body.

(3) You bring up the Obama Muslim connection.

(4) A poster, bringing up the Birther issue.

(5) Then you bring Bush into this discussion, giving him credit. Then you added something about you can give Obama a pat on the back if you must!

Yes Ron, I understand your posts just fine!

Last edited:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Jim -- please stop. Ron said nothing like that. You're off the mark on this one, by a lot. When folks on both the left and the right disagree with you it's time to rethink where you stand.

We all had initial questions about the burial at sea. Now we know why that was done. And this certainly was an overall effort by AMERICANS over a 10 year period to find this guy. The Bush Administration, the Obama Administration, etc.

And probably saying AMERICANS isn't entirely accurate. I bet our friends with British intelligence and other European military/intelligence organizations helped as well.

Now those Aussie, who knows......(kidding of course).

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jeff,

Any one of those posts taken alone means nothing, taken as a whole I see a pattern. Five straight posts, five straight digs at our President.

But Jeff, I very much respect your opinions, and I know you know Ron fairly well, so I'll let it go! Thanks for chiming in.

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
Any one of those posts taken alone means nothing, taken as a whole I see a pattern. Five straight posts, five straight digs at our President.

But Jeff, I very much respect your opinions, and I know you know Ron fairly well, so I'll let it go! Thanks for chiming in.

Jim, you are far too sensitive about President Obama. I did not post five digs disrespecting our President, not at all. Anyone that knows me knows that I respect the office of President and anyone who holds it. I'm not a Bush lover, nor am I an Obama hater.

Yes, I refer to the topics in your points one through five, however, again, like so many times on this forum, you've taken them out of context. I suspect that were you to be given a reading comprehension sample from which to take a main idea and supporting points, and then you were requested summarize the sample, that your answers would be statistically different from the other readers.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Ron,

Fair enough.

There is no doubt that I am far to sensitive about President Obama.

It is also true that there are a very large number of folks here on our fourm that are far too critical of President Obama.

I know that in my zeal to show the minority view point, I often go too far, sometimes way too far. In my defence, I think without my comments, the mud-slining would for the most part be one way.

As far as your first five posts, like I said, taken separatly, they mean nothing. Taken together, there were no positive comments about this very positive event.

Additionally, you have to admit that a number of Obama detracter talking points were (inocently) injected into a discussion that in my mind should have been mostly positive.

One thing I admire about Jim is that he does speak his mind, even though my opinion on most will differ. Keep stiring that big wooden spoon Jim!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Frankly, I find Jim's comment's tiresome. It seems that almost every subject posted turns into a left v right debate. Gets a bit boring after awhile.
And yes I know I am not without sin.

Did they do a switch-a-roo with him and dumped another wrapped-up carcus or dummy over-board and the ass hole is still alive for interigations???????? Think about it! It' our Government. Remember they are mostly politition based. Did they start another conspiricy (Dallas '63). Here we go again!

Everybody just take a deep breath , and lets all have a toast to the news . True or not !
We'll rename an old drink . And call it the Osama .
Pick your poison , pour 2 shots and add a splash of water .
Cheers !

Back