Bought another 1960's Ford

Lovely pictures... Did you say "engagement" ???? So tell us more! :)

The photos were done as a pre wedding shoot for us to meet the photographer and get an idea of good places to have photos taken around the wedding venue. I've been engaged for nearly 2 years and the big day is nearly here as we get married in August.

The original plan was to try and get the gt40 finished for the wedding but it just hasn't happened. Anyone fancy lending me a car for the day? :)

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
cathy-trev-ENG-6.jpg

I like this picture best of all.. One day 30-40 years from now, you shall look back at it and smile fondly as you remember the day it was taken...

The photos were done as a pre wedding shoot for us to meet the photographer and get an idea of good places to have photos taken around the wedding venue. I've been engaged for nearly 2 years and the big day is nearly here as we get married in August.

The original plan was to try and get the gt40 finished for the wedding but it just hasn't happened. Anyone fancy lending me a car for the day? :)

Well congratulations in advance of your big day..
She is very pretty and am sure she will be quite beautiful as your bride... :thumbsup:

If you were in my area and my own GT40 was finished, I'd be tossing you the keys...

Back