Brighton Speed Trials

Malcolm

Supporter
Spare room is ready for you Ron, you know where the airport is! I will drop you off to Derek after to make it look like work!

[ QUOTE ]
I will drop you off to Derek after to make it look like work!

[/ QUOTE ]

There speaketh the man of experience.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ps - now would be a good time to hire an airfield and practice practice practice.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron, when we are done our cars, we'll have to put 'em on a boat and go have fun with our UK friends some time.

Brian

Ron Earp

Admin
I'm on that. Especially for Brighton, but, by then maybe I'll have some road racing experience in the Jensen to give'em a shake! ;-)

Malcolm

Supporter
Dodgy thing hiring airfields, as we did that for Wendy's debut. So just before her big day I had a bust drive shaft and broken engine chassis mount to fix! But she then went on to beat a few of the boys.... That was worth an all night session. Fixing the car that is!

[ QUOTE ]
David,

Where do you get your info from?

The Met office, Brighton Marina and the BBC are all forecasting dry for the day and rain during the night.

[/ QUOTE ]
well, it looks as though Dave is right with a 90% chance of rain 18 to 20 degrees.
Mind you I don't think he's done the six years windsurfing apprenticeship that allows him to have gained JP's mystical insight into the weather or the ET?

Regards
Chris.

Hi James + all

See you at breakfast tomorrow......

.....or should that read lunch? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back