Bring back the sting in the Paddock.

Keith

"When the wild river valley and the woods were bathed in so pure and bright a light as would have waked the dead, if they had been slumbering in their graves, as some suppose. There needs no stronger proof of immortality. All things must live in such a light.

O Death, where was thy sting?

O Grave, where was thy victory then?"

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
It was fun until it got mean....but the core group here is a good group.

It's been fun to read lately and I hope it picks back up. Good to see Veek back on here.

Whatever happened to Jim Craik by the way? Is he ok?

Keith

It was fun until it got mean....but the core group here is a good group.

It's been fun to read lately and I hope it picks back up. Good to see Veek back on here.

Whatever happened to Jim Craik by the way? Is he ok?

He's around somewhere - I think he tripped over a statistic and fell off a pie chart...

He's fine.....

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I know what's wrong down there. Pete's cold - that's what it is.. Tomorrow morning it'll be, what, 4 degrees? That's quite enough to make an old grumpy white guy more than a bit fractious. The old bones creaking and cracking, joints stiff and unyielding. Must be hell.

Here in God's Country, it's a balmy 26 degrees with a lovely cool breeze straight off the sea. Exactly the weather you would expect for the Righteous.

The sailing will be good this weekend and unusually, I feel quite good so I 'm going for a beer and a barbie later at the local pub. (Must remember to sit upwind, else it'll be my last one ever)

By the by, I hope you warm up soon Pete... :)

Not cold where I live Keith old Chap, nine degrees at night but clear and sunny and around 24 during the day and it's mid winter.
Of course I shouldn't have complained as I have realised that the dark side have decided that we have won the battle about climate change and Obama really does tell lies.:evil:

Back