Budget conscious Track only car

I'm confused, is this going to be a bike-engine-only chassis?
I think this would be a great auto-x car, looks like 1/2 the width of the SL-R.

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
Patience my friend... I'll know something solid today one way or the other. I'll call you later this afternoon, if you still want to speak with me. LOL

i think news of this is also key to a few members...hehe

i will watch your footnote for any change in status...:thumbsup:

Mogs...nope....sorry....
you already said its not for you so bugger making any changes for ya....:lipsrsealed:..and I am not painting it pink either.

If NASA does a spec series, the thing will be a huge success. More powerful and less weight than a current Formula Ford, at significantly less money. Fran, looking forward to seeing the finished piece!

thats mine i tell ya....MINE!!!!!

nice new avatar..would that be honda power trackday weapon in sheeps clothing...?

jacket too small for you :embarassed:

car was just something I picked up cheap on ebay :shocked:

is it OK to wear jacket to Autosport? :huh:

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
still havnt got tickets through yet mate...we booked for trade day friday....should be good....need to look out for a few new items....you coming up night before...?

in fact thats the only reason i am coming back early january or i would stop in the sun until the SL-C is ready..

must have set you back a few bob???

well i am wearing my cap......

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Toes???, I thought real estate agents only had claw's! :)

Only with a law degree too!:shifty:

OUCH!!!! I'm not an EVIL Real Estate Agent!! :evil: I'm actually quite nice! Besides, don't hate on me, I like this career. I get to meet all sorts of people and help them out. Plus checking out large houses and property is fun. It'll make me able to have a truely unique version of the SL-C, so it's good for everyone, eh? LOL

I know ya'll are giving me a hard time. It's cool. Hehe Unfortunately that's the stigma of this job though. Everyone things you're screwing them. Not nearly as bad as it was in retail automotive repair. I have been called a crook and thief by customers as soon as they walk in the door. LOL Anyways, enough thread jacking.

threadjacked.gif

We already have pre-orders for two driving schools that have purchased SL-R's as drivers Education cars and the SL-Nemesis(single seater) will then be their school car...
The aim of the car is to provide a safe, affordable , high revving and fun single seat experience without the cost or confines of a Formual Ford ...NASA is really keen to promote their race series with alternative cars...and they contacted RCR about developing the SL-R but when I showed them the Nemesis they were really keen..

Fran what school will we see your cars at?

I LOVE this idea Fran! RCR....NASA....hybussa engine....20k!

Did I hear full push rod suspension??

anyone else getting sick of the Atom references around here......

Back