California vs. Texas

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Steve, If people denigrate things I care about, I often will point out the other side of the discussion. I'll even point out the good side of CA.

Anyone listening to the yahoos here on this thread might think that our economy was in trouble. They would never know that parts of CA were as hot as hot can be.

When folks start a thread called "Californis vs Texas" and it goes the way that they always do, are you supprised?

One thing I can say for sure, the South Bay is going crazy, anyone out there with an adventurous spirit and can contribute, now is a good time.

Last edited:

Steve

Supporter
I'm glad in your little cocoon things are wonderful. The rest of the country is not so gorgeous. Fascinating that your fellow Californians aren't quite as one-sided with their views on CA. Once again, wish I could afford your views but I (and most on this board) can't.

California is broken IMO and I was born and raised here. Is it better than Texas? Can't really say. After having just come back from PRI in Indianapolis I can say the weather here makes it hard to leave. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• chartgo.jpg
    chartgo.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I only wish I was as rich and successful as you and your Valley friends so I could afford your liberal idealism (and taxes). Unfortunately I'm just a measly orthopaedic surgeon putting hands back on and stuff.....

LOl! To paraphrase Larry the Cable Guy: 'I don't care who you y'are - 'at thar's funny right thar!'

Last edited:
Back