Camp Bastion - soon to be a Taliban stronghold.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I belive I mentioned sometning along these lines a while back when Camp Bastion was given back to the Afghans:

(Reuters) - Taliban militants have launched an offensive against Afghan forces at Camp Bastion, the huge base in southern Helmand province vacated by the British military a month ago, officials said.

"Taliban attacked under the cover of darkness during the night, but our security forces fought against them well and prevented any damage to the camp," General Ghulam Farooq Parwani, deputy commander of Maiwand 215 military corps said on Friday.

Camp Bastion was handed over to the Afghan military as part of the coalition's withdrawal of most foreign troops by the end of 2014.

General Parwani said five of his men had been killed, along with 20 Taliban fighters, and the battle was continuing. The figures could not be verified

We have a history of going around the world, building Castles, then leaving them behind when we've enough. That and guns!

Clever these blokes in charge are. Uses the force they must. I reckon it's all that blue blooded interbreeding you know! Come the day of the Revolution brother! We can look forward to replacing one lot of moronic leaders for another lot of moronic leaders.

Cheers.

By the way. It's good to be back! ;)

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I think we need to replace that old saying of "don't start a land war in Asia" with "Afghanistan."

Those fuckers have been kicking outsiders ass for thousands of years. Leave'em alone. Ain't anything there worth dying over anyway.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Close the borders both in and out

And stop reporting EVERYTHING from there

With no possibility in getting their crap aired they will slowly disappear ........ At least from the rest of the world's knowledge

Also after they use all the current munitions in their country shooting each other the never get any more.

Ian

Back