Car Shipping

I was wondering who can recommend some of the shippers that haul cars of GT40 caliber? I did a search but most of the ones I read were very old.

Thank you
Jim

Within the United States or from a port here to Thailand?

Car transport within the lower 48 I recommend Art Sciziarz 1-877-756-1539

For Sea Freight I rely on Aladdin Freight 1-510-533-0400 talk to Kristine

I have had nothing but positive experiences with both of them and Kristine can handle the whole affair including the transport with Art.
You can tell them that you are a friend of mine and they will give you probably a little discount.
Mike Wegener

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
I use Horseless Carriage for my transport needs and have shipped East to West Coast a GT40, Pantera and Ultima through them with nothing but exemplary service and at a reasonable rate.

Stewart Transport has carried a number of completed 40's... Give them a ring...

http://www.stewarttransport.com/

^ I second that. Although my car wasn't a GT40 and was only a fraction of the cost, these guys were first rate and they would be first on my list if I did purchase a GT40. They called numerous times to let me know the status of my delivery and were extremely friendly when they did deliver the car.

My SL-C just shipped from Fran's shop on Friday evening. We used Ruehle's transport in Michigan. He is bringing three cars to Florida. Mine will be here noon tomorrow. Super pricing for delivery in an enclosed trailer or transporter. I'll post results tomorrow evening. His business is not far from Fran's shop too. Has an excellent reputation shipping RCR cars.

Back