Car weight

Our GT40S weigh in under 2400lbs too the SLC is much bigger..
10 inch longer wheelbase much larger heavier brakes etc etc
Ricardo transaxles are close to 200lbs, dry sump tank and 3 gallons of oil, sound deadening etc etc
It all adds up pretty quickly.

An SLC straight build with a standard roll cage, wet sump LS3, Porsche transaxle, stock wheels is 2450lbs with no added fluff

Howard Jones

Supporter
2015 Daytona Prototype rules set minimum weight dry without driver at 1039k/2316Lb + a 10 pound camera or ballast if not running a camera. Add 4 or 5 gals of water, 4 gals of engine oil, a gal or more of GEBX oil, and a couple of quarts of brake fluid, and you are very near 2400Lbs.

Considering that an SLC can be built for less than a FORTH of the cost, maybe trying to get them down to 2300-2400 is a fools game.

One last thing. The 25 hour cars weight what they do because of all the stuff needed to run a race that long. Just look carefully at one and start thinking about all the stuff you don't need on a street car.

Don't take offense, I'm just surprised. I spend most of my time dealing with P-cars...most of them old, and none of them with really heavy transaxles.

That said, my Spec 944 car should weigh ~2600 lbs with a full cage, all of it's original glass, and steel body panels, with essentially only a stripped interior.

I know of 60's era 911s with glass fenders, doors, hood and running with a rollbar that hover around 1800 lbs.

I'll be putting together a 76 911 race car (GT Limited, for those of you wondering) with a 993 carbon fiber body kit and full cage...I'll be disappointed if it weighs much more than 2400 lbs. Now obviously, it won't have a v8 in it, but an ally block v8 won't weigh THAT much more than a stock 968/993 motor. I'm sure the Recardo will weigh more than say, a G50 etc, but how much? Maybe 75-100 lbs.

Obviously, again, not apples to apples. The cars I'm talking about have been stripped to the bar minimum...and at least some of the SLC's are fairly well appointed street cars. I suppose "the little things" do add up. More than I had imagined.

My GTD40 weight is 2500 lbs I am changing out the iron heads and intake so I should drop some weight. I did it when the car was full of fuel is the the right time? Is not the weight you guys have been talking about light for a street car that can track at the same time?

Don't take offense, I'm just surprised. I spend most of my time dealing with P-cars...most of them old, and none of them with really heavy transaxles.

That said, my Spec 944 car should weigh ~2600 lbs with a full cage, all of it's original glass, and steel body panels, with essentially only a stripped interior.

I know of 60's era 911s with glass fenders, doors, hood and running with a rollbar that hover around 1800 lbs.

I'll be putting together a 76 911 race car (GT Limited, for those of you wondering) with a 993 carbon fiber body kit and full cage...I'll be disappointed if it weighs much more than 2400 lbs. Now obviously, it won't have a v8 in it, but an ally block v8 won't weigh THAT much more than a stock 968/993 motor. I'm sure the Recardo will weigh more than say, a G50 etc, but how much? Maybe 75-100 lbs.

Obviously, again, not apples to apples. The cars I'm talking about have been stripped to the bar minimum...and at least some of the SLC's are fairly well appointed street cars. I suppose "the little things" do add up. More than I had imagined.

Hey Ron, love to see your 911 when finished, good luck with it.

Vehicle weight is one of the most important aspects of performance - sometimes.

Having a balanced vehicle probably is more important.

It's easy to start focusing on one aspect of performance, and get out of balance overall. Having 1000hp in a SLC i'm sure is a thrill, but makes the car virtually undriveable, even in a straight line.

Tires are where you should start when looking at performance, as they are the biggest factor, bar none. Tire compound is very important on the track and on the street. Most tires are engineered for a vehicle weight range that most cars fall into, usually over 3000#. To get the best performance out of the tires requires getting heat into them, this is where a heavier car may have an advantage, as we run the soft Hoosier A7 compound, and still see lower tire temps than recommended, until we get over 80-90 deg ambient temp. You can run softer compounds, as long as you like buying a lot of $tires.
Weight distribution is just as important as total weight, to match your tire package, for a SLC, somewhere around 45/55% f/r matches the tire sizes most people have. You also want your aero balance to match your weight distribution also, so your mechanical/aero balance is consistent.

We race against a lot of Porsche GT3 Cup racers, not sure what they cost,
but I can guarantee, they are more expensive to own and race than our SLC!! IMSA sets the weight for theses cars @ 2650 race ready without driver, in sprint racing trim.

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Gets $234,056 Price Tag

We raced a Cup car at last years 25hrs of Thunderhill, and were 5-6 sec a lap faster in race trim against a Factory built racecar, as compared to our home built kit car. Rumors abound about their budget just to run this race at somewhere around 1-2 times the value of our SLC! (We used about 9 sets of tires for this race)!

Last edited:

Howard Jones

Supporter
Ted just said THE WORD, TIRES!!!!!! IMHO the first $100K will get you a really fast car that weighs 2500 pounds. If you want to get another 500lbs off, it will cost another $50K at least. But you just might get the same performance increase with $2000 worth of tires.

Lastly If I did build a SLC that was 2000 pounds, had 800HP, and ran real race tires instead of Hoosiers would I be able to drive it at 100%. Not really if I am honest with myself.

What do I mean. A really well driven top prepared spec Miata can be outrun in my GT40 on street tires..........barely. I can put about a sec to a sec and a half on them if I push out of the fun zone and into the sweat zone. That gets me to about 2 min 16-18 at my favorite track. I would love to run at about 2 min flat and keep it in the fun zone so I am building my SLC. I think I have a proper grasp of the required skills and car performance to achieve this goal and that's what I am shooting for.

Teds car runs a nice fast pace 1:45 lap with 40s in hand. The car is faster, more developed, and has better drivers.

Given the examples we already are running about 30 secs a lap faster than my GT40 in Teds car and again if I am being honest that's beyond my personal pucker factor. What in the hell would I do with another 300HP and 25% weight reduction. Sub 40's, mid 30's, That just isn't gonna happen. Maybe 30 year ago but not tomorrow. It just does not make sense..........at least for me.

Put big ass tires on it, run a tidy line and don't slide the car around. Listen to Ted.

Here are the weights of my rotary engine SLC.

Attachments

• SAM_0093.jpg
    SAM_0093.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 431
  • SAM_0090.jpg
    SAM_0090.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 391
Garry that weight is funny as close to my MR2V6 track car. Was that without driver? What did you get with driver, just curious? I spend 3 hours doing the alignment and corner balancing my race car to get it just right, but feels good when done.
FR 551 FL 543
LR 699 RR 691
2483 total

When I sit in the car its within 15 lbs from LR to RR same on the front.

But when I first weighed it, one side to the other was a couple hundred pounds before I adjusted the coils.

I can't stress this enough for any FIRST time builders out there! As Gary has just pointed out, with a full adjustable suspension be it a race car or street car a CORNER BALANCING is nearly imperative to good results.

My first tube chassis car measured straight and square. But whenever I got on the throttle it would pull. To the point as an inexperienced driver at the time, I thought something was broke. Someone asked about corner balance.....I bought scales to see just how crazy things were. In the end, I ended up putting a little pre-load in her across the opposite diagonal to counter the 820hp and she drives straight as an arrow.

Pre-load can not always be easily seen with the naked eye.

No not a typo. I had to questions their scales and they showed me a hunter calibration. I think you put the nail on the head, drivertrain/transaxle. Ive got the ls376 with the heavy ricardo. I've heard the ricardo is designed to move weight forward of the rear axle helping balance the car. So fewer GT40's went off the road due to lift throttle oversteer. I did see a big differnce in control when they helped me corner balance the shocks.

Tires did make a differnce in recorded g-force on track days. The best i got was on pirelli p-zero corsa's at 1.46g. But nitto nt05's hit 1.44g for half the $. plus they wear better IMHO. I've not had slicks on it yet and i'm no "Ryan Ellis". hehe

Tires did make a differnce in recorded g-force on track days. The best i got was on pirelli p-zero corsa's at 1.46g. But nitto nt05's hit 1.44g for half the $. plus they wear better IMHO. I've not had slicks on it yet and i'm no "Ryan Ellis". hehe

Is that peak or sustained g's? I was looking up a test drive for a Ferrari F430 Scuderia utilizing the P-Zero Corsa. It was able to pull 1.730 (peak) 1.25 (sustained).

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> Just rebooting this thread with some further supporting track feedback supporting what Ted, Howard and Cam (and others have said)
SLC with LS376/480hp, probably tuned to around 500hp. Ricardo Trans. Bilstein MDS suspension.
Corner weighting info attached with 70kg driver 41% Front 59% rear. Suspension engineers tell me all readings are good.

As some may know I’ve been having a professional race driver give my car a shake down on the track in Sydney.
On the latest adventure the pro driver managed to get the SLC to a point where the street tyres (Kumho Ecsta) were the limiting factor to getting the SLC around the track faster. He was only pushing around 7/10’s and the street tyres were giving up on grip.
So, it would seem 480hp is more than enough power on street tyres for track work.

cheers
Stu

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-AU</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} </style> <![endif]-->

Attachments

• corner weights.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 277
Back