CAV GT40 For Sale....registered/titled in PA *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CAV GT40 For Sale....registered/titled in PA

Having owned CAV # 82 for almost two years I've learned to appreciate the changes made by CAV to the 100+ serial numbered cars and I can tell you Damian's price is excellent for a 100+ car with little mileage. In hindsight I wish I would have waited just a wee bit longer before taking the plunge but the pull to own a GT40 was so great on me I would have burst if I hadn't bought when I did. Patience is indeed a virtue even thouhg I love # 82. Good Luck Damian...Nice car!

Thank you man...appreciate it. We just want to see this baby go to a good home and to someone that'll drive it like it should be driven.

Hopin for some more interest off of here. Gonna throw it on ebay I suppose.

Hello Damian, is your car still for sale ?

Is yes do you have some pics where we can see the all car with rear vieuw ?

best regards

Still for sale. I'll be taking this car to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix for display over the next two weeks. Had lots of offers, but nothing that could do the deal.

When I registered mine in GA the person at the DMV typed the name incorrectly as a 1966 MACH-1 2-door coupe. ( like a mustang) I did not notice the name being wrong until I picked up the special license plate. At that time I told another person behind the counter about the error and he changed it to "1966 MK-1 2-door coupe". Sweet sailing after that. No emissions since it was registered as a 1966.

JOSEPH

Attachments

• CAV 3.jpg
    CAV 3.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 475
  • CAV 1.jpg
    CAV 1.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 418

Damian, Interested party in Albany NY. Please PM me with your phone number.

Ron Earp

Admin

Guys, Damian hasn't posted on this thread since 7-13-11. He must not be reading the thread any longer, I suggesting calling him or sending him a private message.

Ron Earp

Admin

In fact, he hasn't logged on since 7-13-011. I'll mark it as sold/closed, if he wants it opened back up when he returns we can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back