CAV GT40 for sale *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CAV GT40 for sale

Don't forget that the final auction price will be plus circa 10 or 15% sales fee plus 17.5% VAT.

Ready for take off!

Attachments

• dash 118.jpg
    dash 118.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,095

With the South African Rand weakening against the Pound I can sell my car for £36,000 including shipping.
Chris

It's a absolute beaut, Chris and if i'd have seen this before i would seriously have considered it, however i've gone down the kit route.
Good luck with the sale...it's hard to believe no one has taken it off your hands yet !

Blimey, that looks a bit rough there! how do you put up with it? it must be hell!!!!
Seriously though, that's a damn good deal for that car somebody buy it quick before I'm tempted to spend my remortgage!
Simon

The South African Rand is 15.181 to the British pound so I can sell my car for £35,000 including shipping. If I dont get a buyer in the next 2 weeks I will be stripping in down for racing purposes. I was hoping to sell it and buy an older car for racing. It really is a shame to do this to such a new car but I want to start racing.
Parts to be removed:a/c, seats, heater, headlights,center consol, jaguar carpeting (which cost a small fortune here in South Africa).shocks, springs, tyres etc.A roll cage will have to be fitted.
I will photograph the desecration process for all to see.
Cheers
Chris

The South African Rand is 15.181 to the British pound so I can sell my car for £35,000 including shipping. If I dont get a buyer in the next 2 weeks I will be stripping in down for racing purposes. I was hoping to sell it and buy an older car for racing. It really is a shame to do this to such a new car but I want to start racing.
Parts to be removed:a/c, seats, heater, headlights,center consol, jaguar carpeting (which cost a small fortune here in South Africa).shocks, springs, tyres etc.A roll cage will have to be fitted.
I will photograph the desecration process for all to see.
Cheers
Chris

The South African Rand is 15.18 to the British pound, I can sell my car for £35,000 including shipping. I will start to strip the car down for racing if I dont get a buyer in the next 2 weeks, which is a pity because the car is still like new.
I will take photos of the desecration process for all to see.

I am sorry if it seems that i am repeating myself, I thought my latest post didnt upload as it didnt appear, so I have 3 posts saying the same thing.
Regards
Chris

Chris, why don't you just pull the motor and transaxle out and see if Jean/John at Autofutura will send it to the US as a "used" roller for sale here. You'd already have a motor/transaxle for your race car and you might get a price for it that is close to or the same as a new roller. Just an idea.....

Chris, you say it has a 6-speed gearbox. I assume this is the Audi unit? I have looked at your avertising posts. You are somewhat short of details about the car. Perhaps you should market it a little better.
Of course you also have Japan, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand to consider as they are all right hand drive countries.

I had the new accelerator linkage and cable fitted, definitely a much smoother action.

Attachments

• dash 128.jpg
    dash 128.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 497
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back