Christmas Lunch

I've waited until the magazine is on its way before posting this, as I didn't want to steal its thunder....

I have booked the club Christmas lunch for Sunday 4th December 2005. The lunch will be from 12.15pm at:

The Star Inn,
Kingston Road,
Leatherhead,
Surrey.
KT22 0DP.

This is the same venue as last year. The pub has plenty of parking and is in a very convenient location just off the M25 at Junction 9, on the A243 close to Chessington World of Adventures.

Last year’s lunch was very successful – the pub has a friendly atmosphere, good food and is family friendly – a children’s menu is available so bring them along too. Everyone will be welcome!

If you do wish to come, then please contact me as soon as possible to book your place. In the run-up to Christmas places may well be limited and we need to give The Star an idea of numbers in advance.

Charles /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Charles
Same day as the GT40 Enthusiasts Club Southern area Xmas dinner, so I'm afraid I won't be able to come.

Roy
How about doing both and a Birthday Party /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hi all
Just another reminder to re-iterate Charles's posting above.

Christmas lunch is this Sunday - If you don't want to eat, why not just come along for a drink and a chat. Non-members more than welcome to meet a few of 'The Club'... who knows, you might go on to join...

See ya Sunday.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Back