CKL / GTD40 Owners Club Goodwood Trackday....

[ QUOTE ]
JAmes, with all of the prevailing conditions and you in a new Porsche, I will be there with a video camera !

[/ QUOTE ]

Just make sure you're standing somewhere very safe. Who knows what might happen! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Paul, perhaps we should liase where to film James, one of us could get Woodcote/chicane and one Madgwick/Fordwater/No Name, that only leaves Laffant for him to go off undetected. Get Tim along and weve got him all the way round ! Frank

[ QUOTE ]
Paul, perhaps we should liase where to film James, one of us could get Woodcote/chicane and one Madgwick/Fordwater/No Name, that only leaves Laffant for him to go off undetected. Get Tim along and weve got him all the way round ! Frank

[/ QUOTE ]

Shit!

The pressure is on, anyone got the number for Walter Rhol?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Charles
Having thought a couple of days ago that I might be able to make this, work has got in the way so I won't be able to get the day off.
Sorry.

[quote
The pressure is on, anyone got the number for Walter Rhol?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Would Mike Youles do?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It was a great day!

Did Malcolm or Charles get some time with that fast driver in the silver GT3?? He was flying!

Back