Details, Cannonball CAV

Hersh

Post a picture next time you tow....NO ONE would believe it!
I remember a few years back (well maybe more than a few years) I towed my Hemicuda to the track with my 440 Superbird. I thought that was crazy...but yours is better.

MikeD

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yes, and "combat driving" while going through Wilkes-Barre, geesh! I wish somebody would show people how to merge onto a freeway.

Rick

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why everyone uses the "Clark's Summit Cutoff". I-81 through Wilkes-Berre has got to be the narrowest stretch of interstate highway ever built.

Yup, I hear ya, Brian. I thought it was amusing the first time, now it's a pain in the a**, especially when you're pulling the race trailer...

I always thought B-bodies were only good for towing E-bodies to the track /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rick

Hersh:

If the trailer disappeared from your place around the last week of April....and if it miraculously returned to the same spot around the second week of May....and if it had a Cannonball One Lap of America sticker on it....Would you still press charges????

It' a beauty!!

Regards, Buzz

Ok. Buzz is without computer capability at this point so he phoned me to give you all an update. He has put 700 road miles on the car and wished he had time for more. Has made a few mods to help the car during the events. He is ready to go now and thinks the car is running strong. He wishes the two of them had more "seat time", but they are in it for the fun at any rate.

He and his co driver Joel Lipperini are going to be posting some updates (photos, etc.) during the week to a web site www.gt40rides.com . I think the www.onelapofamerica.com site will also be posting race results, etc.

Should be fun!!!

Ron Earp

Admin
Alright, I hope he does well! Keep us posted as that site is a little "un car like" at the moment. Looking forward to seeing him do well,

Ron

Go Buzz Go...Do us GT owners proud and have a good time. Please stop by if you can when in or near the Phoenix area.

Rick, If you are reffering to the little teardrop camp trailer, I purchased it last year. It was built to my spec. It is only 2" taller than the GT and it is clad in satin stainless steel. I will be putting matching stripes on it and some matching wheels. It also has A/C, DVD, and memory foam mattress. I bought it to use on week end trips for out of town car shows. This way I pay $20 to stay in a campground and I can carry all the stuff I need. The trailer only wieghs 400 LBS.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 36665-My Qicksilver  3.jpg
    36665-My Qicksilver 3.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 311
Looks like Buzz and Co. are doing pretty well. The car appears to be holding up as he has made it through the first 10 events. Has been finishing better as the week goes on. Finished 7th overall today at Las Vegas, and is currently in 7th in class and 12th overall. I am sure he is having a lot of fun (minus the 1350 mile drive one night!).

www.onelapofamerica.com
www.gt40rides.com

Back