Ebay Scam Again

Anyone knows who owns TVP 174H?

If it's a scam, I'm surprised that the they're showing the number.

Last edited:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I didn't see anything in the ad that triggered my Scam-Alert senses...

Interesting aircleaner with the faux stacks..

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Guys, this was indeed scammed last time round, but the current seller handle jomckdolphins is that of the actual owner, so this time I believe it is legitimate. The guy lives near me (I am near Falkirk) , I have met him once and spoken to him over the phone a couple of times. If anyone is actually interested in the car, but is worried about this because of the previous scam, I will be happy to phone him and verify.

Dave

It seems to be the same person doing these car scams - the price is always very low (often £3000 ish) and his feedback is always zero. This advert doesn't appear to be the scammer.

This is the problem now, unless you know the person or can go and see the car, you really shouldn't send any money. These scammers have made me not trust anybody anymore. If this is the genuine seller then there are going to be a few people out there who will now think twice. Maybe ebay should start having area reps to check that the cars do exist and are genuine. Its not like these people are selling items for a few quid, they are trying to rob people of a few thousand.

Back