F1 2009

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
article-1085514-02763ACA000005DC-587_233x532.jpg

Little and large: Bernie and Slavica Ecclestone

I guess he wasn't big enough for her. She's found new pastures......:laugh:

Keith

Warning! A bit adult! Discretion Advised!!!

blank.gif

<!-- Standard Header, for textual pages, "about" information, actual jokes, etc. --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=right width="100%">Midget and the Tall Woman </TD><TD bgColor=#8498a1>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#8498a1 colSpan=2>
blank.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- END Standard Header, for textual pages, "about" information, actual jokes, etc. -->
A tall woman met a midget at a party. The midget was barely three feet tall but they were attracted to each other.

After a few drinks they went back to the tall woman's apartment.

"I can't imagine what it will be like making love to a midget," said the woman, "especially with the size difference and all."

"Just take off your cloths, lie back on the bed, spread your legs apart and close your eyes," said the midget.

The woman did as she was told and soon she felt the biggest thing she'd ever experienced inside her.

Within a few minutes the woman had climaxed eight times.

"If you think that was good," said the midget with a smirk, "Just wait till I get BOTH legs in there!"

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
AND

AND

AND

All of his dosh is in her name - for UK tax reasons he's a non domiciled.....

How much will this cost him? It may be a record to beat all records.
[Background Sounds of loads of QC's, Lawyers, Solicitors, their Clerks,
their Clerks underfootmen, their cleaning ladies, All of their tailors, Uncle John Cobbly and all, each rubbing their hands (and bellies) in glee].:nice::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:
What recession they all ask.........

Keith

My informant inside Bernie's F1 Empire reckons that they've parted because Slavica was too short! :shocked:

Another Eastern European lady apparently caught his eye and here is a smuggled shot of a Bernie aid with the official "measuring stick" (Bernies actual height) on Svetlana the Russian babe. As you can see, there's a lot more woman going on here..... :lol:

Attachments

• b-Svetlana-Pankratova--42d5a597884e.jpg
    b-Svetlana-Pankratova--42d5a597884e.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 391

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
:helmet:Shanghai circuit :chinese: is struggling to pay it's way and might not host f1 from 2010. That put's the sabre rattling midget comments about dropping Silverstone into perspective unless he does a deal for two :deal::argue: races in Magny Cours.
Dave Tickle might have more on this one.

Dave M
:wings:

These smilie things are such fun..............

Last edited:
In response to Dave Morton, I'm not in Shanghai any more, unfortunately my work in China has finished. This years race was the first one I have missed, unusual to watch it sat at home.
The first race was a sellout, huge buzz and interest, difficult to get tickets etc. In recent years the interest has fallen and I noticed this year that all the grandstands around the back of the circuit were completely empty and had been used to advertise the Shanghai EXPO in 2010. ie probably only half crowd capacity.
China doesn't really have any car racing history, so I suppose after the initial interest, many of the Chinese who can afford it have decided "Seen that, done that, spend my money somewhere else now".
Also, Schumacher was heavily promoted in the early years and he was more or less the only name known to most Chinese fans. When he went, I think so did many fans.
One other point was that a couple of years ago, the race was held on National Holiday weekend. As the Chinese will work the Saturday to create a longer break, qualifying attendance was well down and as the Sunday was the first day of the holiday, maybe many people already had plans with family etc.
Just my impression.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Kimi admits motivation a problem.

Dethroned world champion Kimi Raikkonen has confirmed suspicions he struggled with motivation at times during the 2008 season.

The Ferrari driver this year began the defence of his drivers' title strongly, winning two of the first four races.

But Raikkonen, 29, struggled with subsequent developments of the F2008 car - especially in qualifying, and ultimately finished behind both Lewis Hamilton and Felipe Massa in the final classification.

Reports throughout the season queried Raikkonen's motivation, and he now confirms: "That is the way it is; if you know you are fighting only for third place then you maybe don't have the same speed for the whole race as normal."

"If you have no chance to overtake or improve your position, it is definitely not very interesting," he told the Finnish broadcaster MTV3.

Raikkonen, however, vowed to be in top form next year, when from the first race he believes he will be back in contention for the crown.

"When you are driving for the title, naturally things are completely different," he said.

Ferrari spokesman Luca Colajanni was also quoted by MTV3 as confirming that the season was a difficult one for the Finn.

But he insisted: "Even when he was in a bad mood, he always behaved professionally."

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
AND

AND

AND

All of his dosh is in her name - for UK tax reasons he's a non domiciled.....

How much will this cost him? It may be a record to beat all records.
[Background Sounds of loads of QC's, Lawyers, Solicitors, their Clerks,
their Clerks underfootmen, their cleaning ladies, All of their tailors, Uncle John Cobbly and all, each rubbing their hands (and bellies) in glee].:nice::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:
What recession they all ask.........

I would be surprised if the wee man did not have a pre-nuptial agreement in place.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
From Grandprix.com.

The Czech Republic's garrulous FIA member Radovan Novak, who hit the headlines in the summer by suggesting that Max Mosley's sex scandal had been caused by McLaren (a statement he later had to retract).
Novak has been holding forth again saying that he does not believe that Jean Todt is the right person to succeed Max Mosley as FIA President - and wants Mosley to stay on for another term because there is no-one else capable of doing the job. This view is widely held amongst Mosley supporters, although there are others in the federation who supported Mosley in the summer but only on the understanding that he would stand down at the end of his mandate. If Mosley cannot get the support to win the election he will not stand, as he will have no desire to be publicly defeated.
Novak says that Todt will not make it because he "definitely does not have the support of Bernie Ecclestone", which is something that he believes to be "very important".
The news will go down well in Formula 1 circles where no-one seems to be keen to see Todt in the position. He is seen as having the wrong style of management. In F1 he earned a reputation as being a creator of discord and it is clear that the FIA is looking for a compromiser. Mosley seems to now understand that backing Todt was a bad idea and the choice of Nick Craw is seen in F1 circles as a very good sign.
<SCRIPT src="http://w.sharethis.com/widget/?tabs=web%2Cpost%2Cemail&charset=utf-8&services=reddit%2Cdigg%2Cfacebook%2Cmyspace%2Cdelicious%2Cstumbleupon%2Ctechnorati%2Cgoogle_bmarks%2Cyahoo_bmarks%2Cyahoo_myweb%2Cwindows_live%2Cpropeller%2Cfriendfeed%2Cnewsvine%2Cn4g%2Cmixx%2Cblinklist%2Cfurl%2Cmagnolia%2Cmister_wong%2Cfaves%2Cblogmarks%2Ccurrent%2Cslashdot%2Cyigg%2Cfresqui%2Ckirtsy%2Ccare2%2Csphinn%2Chugg%2Cfunp%2Cdiigo%2Coknotizie%2Cmeneame%2Csimpy&style=rotate&publisher=bcf7320e-6d71-47f2-aa76-34d426471a3e" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD id=fet>Barcelona Test - Day 2
<SMALL>20 November 2008 | 1:09am</SMALL>
18 November 2008

Driver: Sebastian Vettel
Car: RB4 - 05
Time: 1:19.751, Laps: 70

Fastest Lap: See above

Circuit length: 4.655 km

A LOT OF TECHNOLOGY!

Given that the teams present at this test are running a very wide range of different aerodynamic configurations, in preparation for the 2009 rules, it doesn't mean too much, but nevertheless, Sebastian Vettel's first session as an official Red Bull Racing driver got off to a good start, as he posted today's fastest time. In fact, the top four times all came courtesy of a chassis designed by Red Bull Technology, as sister team Toro Rosso, set the next three best times.

Once Sebastian was settled in, he carried on with the programme begun yesterday by Sebastien Loeb, which centred mainly on tyre data acquisition, running the softer of the two types of Bridgestone slicks available here. A brake problem meant some track time was lost in the morning, but the programme was back on schedule come the end of the day.

Vettel drives again tomorrow, for the final day of this test session
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
From nine MSM,

Mark Webber seriously injured in cycling accident
By WWOS Staff
16:00 AEST Sat Nov 22 2008

<TABLE id=table_img_caption><TBODY><TR><TD>
resizer.aspx
</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mark Webber cycling in the Challenge yesterday (Getty Images)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Australian Formula One driver Mark Webber has been seriously injured following a collision with a four-wheel drive while cycling in Tasmania.
Webber, 32, was competing in his own Mark Webber Challenge – a 250km multisport event held annually to raise money for charity.
Webber was cycling along Fortesque Bay Road, near Port Arthur when he collided with a Nissan X-Trail, according to Tasmanian Police.
"As a result of the collision, the rider, Mark Webber, suffered serious but non-life threatening injuries," Sergeant Jon Ford told wire agenices.
"He was attended at the scene by paramedics attached to the event before being airlifted to the Royal Hobart Hospital."
The male driver of the vehicle escaped injury.
It is understood Webber, who has been driving in Formula One since 2002, has suffered a broken leg.

Keith

Mark Webber seriously injured in cycling accident.

Australian Formula One driver Mark Webber has been seriously injured following a collision with a four-wheel drive while cycling in Tasmania.

The male driver of the vehicle escaped injury.

What utter crap these journo's write! :furious:

Good luck to Mark, if anyone is capable of getting fit in time it'll be he. Fit as a butcher's dog they tell me... :cyclist:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Right on, Keith they do. Here I am in my big 4WD truck surrounded by metal and the requisite Bull bar and when this bloke surrounded by Lycra collided with me gee I was lucky I didn't get hurt.
Pathetic when you think about it.
They reckon Mark will be out of action for six weeks.

Back