First time a Tornado in Barcelona

new pictures...

8-03-2012a.jpg

8-03-2012b.jpg

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Wow you are building this very quickly. You may be the fastest ever build. I think that currently stands with Scott in the USA

Ian

Oh be the quickest is not our point, but I am very excited to drive the car and I am pushing the build :) :)

20-03-2012a.jpg

The AC tubes to the compressor and the breaks compensator

20-03-2012c.jpg

The petrol pressure regulator

20-03-2012b.jpg

A engine top view and the petrol connection

Well Jayson there are two mechanics working, both are my friends they work when his workshop is little work. I am not capable to do this kind of work the car is so fast to be build for me :)

Hi Oriol

I can't believe how good and quickly your build is going, looks great. Could you tell me what you've used to cover your cooling pipes at front of the car? I was thinking of painting mine but yours look very smart with the sleeving you have used

Thanks

Trevor

Hi Scott, I am excited to hear the engine I hope in two or three weeks the engine is running...
Hi Jason, this box is a petrol tank to ensure petrol for the pump, my mechanic want to do the "best petrol pipeline in the world", first we put a small pump from each petrol tank to the small tank and the principal pump takes petrol from this small tank, after the pump there is a pressure regulator because this engine works at very determinate pressure....

Back