Ford 4.6 Mustang engine for sale

Hi guys, i have for sale a 4.6 mustang engine, it has been reworked and is producing 385bhp, it has test miles only but am unsure of the exact mileage/hours run on the engine.

It has come out of a car and is missing the ford fuel pump, the ECU and wiring system from the bulkhead back, its also missing the fuel pump driver modules. What it really needs is converting to a std fuel pump with return line and an aftermarket EFI system. They have the wiring on the engine itself including the coil-on-plug spark system.
It comes with air-con compressor but no power steering pump.

The people who built the engine state that the following has been done:
"We sleeved the block oversize to 94mm bore, fitted forged aluminum
pistons of 11-1 compression ratio, forged steel connecting rods, heavy duty steel backed main and rod bearings, ARP main and head studs, ported cylinder heads, stainless intake and exhaust valves, hardened valve retainers and locks, billet camshafts, ported intake manifold"

A contact in the states can supply a complete plug and play 5 wire hookup ECU with the correct map for the engine, harness and correct fuel pump, however at the time this came to £2000 inc shipping, with the economy as it is i expect its around £2500. It would be alot cheaper to use a UK based EFI system for this engine.

Pictures on request.
Please mail me with sensible offers if interested.

Hi,
These engines were infact built by Sean Hyland and were going into the MG-SVR, according to the MG website they were pushing out just over 400bhp.
Just to update you there are a limited supply of these engines and they are priced at £1200, one of them is brand new and the rest have dyno time only.

I have drawings for inlet manifold flanges, exhaust flanges and water inlet/oil cooler flanges. plus also dimensions of the bell housing face bolt positions (the latter kinly supplied by JimC from this forum, many thanks)

Back