Ford Dealers please read

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
While the demand might lessen and they may go for list, you will not a discount. The margin is much less than most guess and the order bank will take at least two years to fill based upon the current retail orders, even if some fall by the wayside. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I will bet luch that there will be no trouble selling all the cars.....BTW, the info Ford has gievn the saleforce states clearly that they should tell customers that order fulfillment will be 18 to 24 months for most orders.

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

These cars are going for insane amounts. I work for a dealer now and we are selling ours for $225,000 and it is White/ w blue stripes and all options but the painted calipers. This is the cheapest I have seen in my area which is the DFW area. It is still for sale if you all want it [email protected] but if I could find one for MSRP I would buy it in a heartbeat.

[ QUOTE ]
These cars are going for insane amounts. I work for a dealer now and we are selling ours for $225,000...

[/ QUOTE ]

Correction, your statement should have read:

'All of us greedy bastards are ASKING insane amounts for this car. I work for a dealer now and we WANT $225,000 for ours.'

Hmm, I wonder why it's still for sale....

Yep. Bill Lee. He owns a 'famous' Chinese Restaurant here in town. The same Ford dealer sells Jaguars. Last month, I bought a 2004 Jag VandePlas and a 2004 Jag XK Convertible for my wife. I'm pretty well in for a 2006 GT if I don't get an 05. And yes, it will be MSRP. Some dealers have scruples.

Be patient and you'll be able to get an '05 GT at or below MSRP within 6 months after they come out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif .

[ QUOTE ]
Last month, I bought a 2004 Jag VandePlas and a 2004 Jag XK Convertible for my wife. I'm pretty well in for a 2006 GT if I don't get an 05. And yes, it will be MSRP.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like the Jags are adding to the MSRP.

Jags are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif It's my 4th one. The convertible is a bit small for me. I think it's more of a girl's car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

> > It seems like the Jags are adding to the MSRP.

> Jags are

So you're getting three cars for the price of one. Sounds like a good deal.

Back