Forum members meet up at 2006 Goodwood Revival Meeting?

September 2000. Ferrari paddock.

Attachments

• 62300-Untitled-2.jpg
    62300-Untitled-2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 266
September 2000. John Surtess MV Agusta and Norton collection.

Attachments

• 62301-Untitled-3.jpg
    62301-Untitled-3.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 243
Typo! John Sutees!

September 2000. Lotus paddock with Jim Clark's Indy winning car.

Attachments

• 62302-Untitled-4.jpg
    62302-Untitled-4.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 241
Typo again! Too early in the morning! Get it right this time -JOHN SURTEES!

September 2003. I had Keith Bright arrested for a serious offence - not wearing a GT40 badge!

Attachments

• 62303-Untitled-5.jpg
    62303-Untitled-5.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 248
You can't believe how realistic 'Haurel' and 'Lardy' were!

Attachments

• 62312-Untitled-3.jpg
    62312-Untitled-3.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 238
ahahahahaha..u are great Andre, even more about ladies in stockings and suspender belts(but do not be so sure we young miss that....it is always available, under request!)....LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
[ QUOTE ]
ahahahahaha..u are great Andre, even more about ladies in stockings and suspender belts(but do not be so sure we young miss that....it is always available, under request!)....LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I told him too! Great pictures of Goodwood by the way, fantastic!

Hi David, Howard, Love GT40 and everyone,

Goodwood's website address in www.goodwood.co.uk. Telephone number is +44 1243 755057. Or contact
James McNaughtan on E-mail [email protected] or his direct line +44 1243 755055 for details
of bookings, ticket costs, dress code, accomodation, etc.

Ron,
I'll be there for all three days and would love to meet up -if possible please publish some arrangements. In the meantime try this for a scary momoent during the 1999 event. This photo has been largly banned from circulation as it was highly illegal manoeuvre.The picture was originally printed in a classic car magazine and the Board of Trade got wind of it. It seems that the only way out of an enquiry was to claim that the photo was 'digitally' enhanced.It wasn't - I was there! Somewhere out there, exists an even scarier phote of the late Mark Hanna flying a Spitfire at zero feet over the Goodwood paddock - taken I believe the previous year. I saw a copy of this startling photo on one of the trade stands in 1999, but the guy wanted £70 for it - so I gave it a miss, believing that I could get a copy cheaper.It now seems to be totally unavailable for obvious reasons - but if anyone has or knows of a copy, I'll be more than interested.

Attachments

• 62730-AMAZING.jpg
    62730-AMAZING.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 261
Richard,

Isn't that Alain DeCadenet's Spitfire? There was a video of it linked to the Forum a while back. It did a similar flyover at what looked like a mere 6'-8' over DeCadenet's head, while he was on camera, discussing the Spit's history! DeCadenet's language was pretty colorful, as he didn't expect such a close shave. Lots of "expletive deleteds"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

His Spit is currently undergoing a complete restoration, or maybe it's just in hiding, after doing that stunt! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The link to the video is still there. Search: FLOBEE

Bill

Back