Goodwood Revival Pics

Last for moment (too late!!) - The final race on Sat, note the rear shot of '2' - as he exited Madgewick, each time he got more sideways... until his exhaust came loose.

Attachments

• LastSat.JPG
    LastSat.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 842
  • LastSat1.JPG
    LastSat1.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 853
  • LastSat2.JPG
    LastSat2.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 826
  • LastSat3.JPG
    LastSat3.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 881
  • LastSat4.JPG
    LastSat4.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 855
  • LastSat5.JPG
    LastSat5.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 871
  • LastSat6.JPG
    LastSat6.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 833
  • LastSat7.JPG
    LastSat7.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 812
  • LastSat8.JPG
    LastSat8.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 821
Great Pictures Paul!!!

Can you or anyone else identify some of the GT40s there??? I inderstand #105; but what about the Medium Blue #14 and the Light Blue #15 (tag TES1E)??? Car #15 was at 2006 LeMans Classic as well...

Thanks!!!

Charlie Farley

Supporter
8 Spitfires

Paul,

You should have been my guest at Imperial War Museum , Duxford , last weekend.
My father was the Project Manager for the refurbishment of the airfield and buildings. So he gets complimentary VIP tickets each year.
Let me know next summer, ill get you in. This year we saw 17 Merlin engined aircraft Scramble !!. Spits, Hurries and Mustangs. That Allison engine was always sh!t. What a sight, especially as i was passenger on a DeHavilland Rapide at the time. Quite a sight from above.

Last edited:
todh said:
Great Pictures Paul!!!

Can you or anyone else identify some of the GT40s there??? I inderstand #105; but what about the Medium Blue #14 and the Light Blue #15 (tag TES1E)??? Car #15 was at 2006 LeMans Classic as well...

Thanks!!!

White no 9 Richard Meins 105
Blue no 14 Ray Bellm 1018
Blue no 15 Shaun Lynn - no-one seems to have the number !

To help Ben's list does anyone know which car is being driven in the UK this summer by Chris Ball : red car on plate YUY 263 G ?

josvdp said:
To help Ben's list does anyone know which car is being driven in the UK this summer by Chris Ball : red car on plate YUY 263 G ?
As listed in the Classic & Sports Car article, it's 1089.

Many thanks - so thats the one sold By H&H earlier this year - that would also explain why it has only just been road registered

Back