GPS charging by the mile in UK 2015?

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Come on guys this is a GT40 forum.

Cliff,
This is not the Montana back woods over here. No disrespect to to the descendants of Lewis and Clarke.

Please don't preach to us about democracy. We have the form.
Magna Carta, Tolpuddle Martyrs and even the abolition of slavery came from this fair land, so did George Washington.

And all of these thing prior to your revision of world democratic history.

OK so we are all peed off a tad, but lets get back to basics as it's nearly Christmas. Unless you want to call these tidings "the holiday" ?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hey guys, come to Australia. Our Government is heading in the same direction as yours but appears to be about ten years and 2000 new laws behind yours.
The weather is warm, the beer cold and the women beautiful. (Well most of em)
Our brothers from Kiwi land have discovered our secret and are forsaking their miserable South Island in droves to join us and populate Bondi. No reason why you blokes should not join them. Between you, you just might be able to cobble together a decent cricket team.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,
I'm your man.
Any chance of teaching a old Scot that "bat and ball" game ?
A parity of skills twixt Mike Denness and Douglas Jardine might get me in.
Or even "Lager" Hardie.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
JIMMYMAC said:
Pete,
I'm your man.
Any chance of teaching a old Scot that "bat and ball" game ?
A parity of skills twixt Mike Denness and Douglas Jardine might get me in.
Or even "Lager" Hardie.

James, coming from a Nation that invented that ridiculous game where one is supposed to whack a small white ball with a club and put it in a hole situated about a mile away. You should have no trouble at all with the similarly ridiculous game known as cricket.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,
Nah mate, forget it - whacking balls in hotter climes seems too much toil.

I'll just settle for the coolers as I've already got the woman, and we might be over OZ way soon to check out the place for my early retirement.

CliffBeer

CURRENTLY BANNED
JIMMYMAC said:
Come on guys this is a GT40 forum.

Cliff,
This is not the Montana back woods over here. No disrespect to to the descendants of Lewis and Clarke.

Please don't preach to us about democracy. We have the form.
Magna Carta, Tolpuddle Martyrs and even the abolition of slavery came from this fair land, so did George Washington.

And all of these thing prior to your revision of world democratic history.

OK so we are all peed off a tad, but lets get back to basics as it's nearly Christmas. Unless you want to call these tidings "the holiday" ?

Hi Jimmymac,

That's real diplomatic - you're a smoothie, aren't you? I appreciate your good will and spirit of healthy and positive debate. Way to go.

Thank you and best regards,

Cliff

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
JIMMYMAC said:
Pete,
Nah mate, forget it - whacking balls in hotter climes seems too much toil.

I'll just settle for the coolers as I've already got the woman, and we might be over OZ way soon to check out the place for my early retirement.

Make sure you let us know when you get here Jimmy and we will put a shrimp on the Barby. (Or even a prawn if you prefer).

Back