Grandson has arrived

G

Thank you all for the kind words. They are very much appreciated. All are home and doing fine. I can't wait to go back down to Florida and spoil him some more.

Ron, give me a call and we will work out a time to build some brake lines. I still have the bottle of fine Irish whiskey you "accidently" left in the truck after the GrandAm race ;-)

Congrats Lynn,
I am lucky that my wife did not see this little angel face or I will be in trouble...
Best regards
Javier

G

Javier, thanks friend. I think it's time for you to consider another one anyway
wink.gif

Have you checked out Melson's GT40R website to see if it is up yet?? Keep me up to date with where you are on your search for the right solution in Chile. I really miss the great coffee I got in South America and am looking forwart to the next chance I get to go down there. Next time maybe I'll get enough nerve to rent a car and get in the daily races. Especially in Argentina!

Lynn, just to keep up with you, my first grandchild, a boy, arrived two days before our track day, 17th August. Us oldies had better stick together, the new generation is coming, and all they will know of our passion is what we tell them. Frank

Back