GT40 Party Party party Date Change

Howard Jones

Supporter
Ping ping ping. See you all at my house Saturday October 11th 11am. I believe there are going to be about 10ish GT40's there along with a few Cobras and a Daytona Coop.

And no Pantera (well, at least not mine). I set this weekend aside to attend the party. Unfortunately other people had different plans, so I'll be spending the weekend in Afghanistan instead.

Have fun, looking forward to lots of photos!

I would like to attend as well and even have a new paint job on the GT40, but since the party date is always right in the middle of deer season I will have to miss it once again. Have fun guys and take lots of pictures.

Howard Jones

Supporter
We all had a good time, Several people came and stayed awile and had to leave along with a few who couldn't attend because of last min issues. Here's one of the girl who rode by to keep you happy. I will need to resize the ones that Bud took of the cars so that I can post them here.

Attachments

• bicylce%20girl.jpg
    bicylce%20girl.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 259
Hello Howard,

Sorry I missed the party :(:(:(........Family commitment in San Diego for the weekend.

I understand that a good time was had by all.

Tony R.

Farahad wimped out and fled to Mexico for a little fun and relaxation;"the caveman" didn't shoe; Steve and his yellow Toronado were missing; the pretty blue ERA from Monterey area was absent. However a couple of nice Cobras dropped by and a very nice red Mustang came. We all had a good visit, watched some good DVD's and had some good burgers along with lots of car BS. Here are a few pics. The Essex Wire car is last years siver spur winner and this year the winner was the Red CAV belonging to the Jeff Gordon fan.

Last edited:
Some good DVDs and all around BS for sure. The Tyrell around Long Beach is some of the most impressive footage ever (50 Years of In-Car F1). Then all of us Can Am fans got a good look at the finally released "The Speed Odyssey". Howard and I cleared the place out while blabbing on into the wee hours of the afternoon.

Fun.
Nice to meet you Freeman and good to see everyone else again.

Back