GT40/R Racetrack In-car Videos

I confess, I don't get to Europe much to watch vintage races. What I have seen on the TV, such as the Goodwood revival, is really excellent.

Most of the historic races I've seen at Limerock, or watched on the tube at Laguna Seca, have been quite a bit less competitive/interesting.

Pathfinder Motorsports

Sponsoring Vendor
Hi Alan,
I'm enjoying your posts. In response to the Girling brake issue, here in the U.K a company called Demon Tweeks (a mail order motorsport parts store) now sell period Girling brakes for Historic motorsport use. Not sure if they are appropriate or not, but worth a look.
Demon Tweeks Motorsport, Motorcycle, Car Modifying, Parts and Accessories,Sparco, Arai

Martin

Martin:

That's an interesting site! At first glance, they look like the originals - we'll definitely check with them on compatible break systems for the GT40/R.

Thanks!

The most important factor in the car/driver combo is the driver and that is why Dennis has been so well accepted in vintage racing. Rather than question why GT40 replicas are currently being allowed to vintage race might I politely suggest that it may be only a window and if you want one, and you want to get in to vintage racing, now rather than later is the time to act.

Back