gt40 wanted, but which one

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Cal,

I have P2125 with a 427 FE.

Install and teething done by Olthoff.

Can't say enough about Dennis and his team!

Do a search in the SPF forum and see many pics of my car.

Steve

ps: feel free to PM me if more questions.

Dave Briggs is a regular on this forum, and a big-time CAV guy in San Diego. He has a beautiful silver car and I think he has completed a couple of others for other people. Might want to hook up with him and go for a spin?

quick update, thanks for everyones comments, advice and suggestions. particular thanks to chuck , roy at vip classics and everyone else on this site. i'm sure i will have more questions in the very near future.

have purchased cav gt, chassis 102. flew up to new york to inspect, car is outstanding, workmanship is superb and joe the owner is 100% class act. took about 30sec to make that decision

thanks again
cal

here is Cal's new car and it is a beauty. I will let him expound on its internals, but everthing is first class.

9bb138ef.jpg

thanks chuck, if anyone wants to see the spec sheet, visit the cobracountry, thats where i found this car, top flite site for anyone interested. "brittany blue cav"

chuck, anytime your in oceanside,ca, let us know, your more than welcome to borrow any of my rides to enjoy some so-cal sunshine.
ps: one of the really nice touches that joe added was cobra driver seat rail set, seat adjusts, which is handy for me. i'm in the low AGL airspace

Back