GT40s.com Paddock GUNS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Jeff,

turn in your gun (assuming you have one) and when the bad guy breaks into your house you can have a pillow fight.. Or maybe just call each other names..

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter

That's exactly right! When it gets down to it, this isn't about fighting off tyrannical governments (never happened) or even self defense, it's really about "I like guns!" woohoo! I don't care how many kids die at school or how many people kill themselves with gun that would have survived other forms of suicide or how many accidents or whatever.

I LIKE GUNS.

As in the selfish "I." I alone. All that matters is that rush I get when I link that beer can from 50 yards with my AK.

Jim Jefferies -- Gun Control (Part 1) from BARE -- Netflix Special - YouTube

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter

Jeff,

turn in your gun (assuming you have one) and when the bad guy breaks into your house you can have a pillow fight.. Or maybe just call each other names..

I've had them break in. Instead of engaging in a fire fight that endangers me, my dog, my neighbors, I've said take the VCR and get out. And they did.

Your best defense is your brain. Not the penis extender you (should) have locked up in a safe somewhere.

Jeff,

you got lucky one time.. Don't push your luck. And here we go with the penis talk again.. Whats with you guys?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

I've had them break in. Instead of engaging in a fire fight that endangers me, my dog, my neighbors, I've said take the VCR and get out. And they did.

You were just darned LUCKY "they" didn't follow the policy of "no witnesses left behind". You left YOUR fate up to them.

Your best defense is your brain. Not the xxxxx xxxxxxxx you (should) have locked up in a safe somewhere.

EXPALAIN to me what good a gun locked up in a safe would have been to anyone experiencing a break in such as the one you described above.

Last edited:

Jeff,
if i was selfish i would have never enlisted in the military to defend/protect
someone like you. Because a man would take up a gun to protect his family (including his dog) and his country he is selfish.

Jeff,

i need a new flat screen tv, when can i come and take it.. Then i will need a car to bring it home, make sue there is plenty of gas in it..

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter

Does "no" mean "no" in a rape situation, Counselor?

LOL...no means no stupid analogies. Rape has nothing to do with interpreting the militia clause in the 2nd Amendment.

Back to the basic question -- under YOUR INTREPRETATION (and that is what it is) of the 2A, does Uncle Bob get his bazooka? Felony Phil get his AR-15? Tiny Toddler their .38 special?

Fess up! We know the answer!

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter

Jeff,
if i was selfish i would have never enlisted in the military to defend/protect
someone like you. Because a man would take up a gun to protect his family (including his dog) and his country he is selfish.

I respect people who served in our military. I start to lose that respect when they continually beat others over the head with it as some measure of alleged superiority.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter

You were just darned LUCKY "they" didn't follow the policy of "no witnesses left behind". You left YOUR fate up to them.

EXPALAIN to me what good a gun locked up in a safe would have been to anyone experiencing a break in such as the one you described above.

Ah, so it's a good idea to store guns unlocked in your house?

I didn't leave my fate up to anyone. I used my brain and didn't get hurt. You might have reached for a gun -- which should be in a safe, started a firefight and got yourself, your wife, your kids, your neighbor killed.

Brain>gun/penis extender.

Jeff,

medication is very dangerous in the wrong hands.. Make sure you lock up all your meds in the gun safe next to your unloaded gun. That way if you have a heart attack you can't get to the meds..

Do you have a plan in place for the next break in? Or will you tell the robber that crime is bad, guns are bad as he is beating the crap out of you. Will you defend yourself saying please don't just before he pulls the trigger. How about a group hug, there may be more than one attacker. Maybe you should tell him to wait until you unlck your safe and load your gun.. He might wait outside untill you call the police, heck it will only take 5 to 10 minutes for the to arrive. So you gave away your vcr, now the word gets out that you are an easy target. You must sleep with one eye open.

"I start to lose that respect when they continually beat others over the head with it as some measure of alleged superiority."

SO YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF??

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

Ah, so it's a good idea to store guns unlocked in your house?

The one(s) on the nightstand at night - yeeeeeeeeeeew freakin' BETCHA. All other firearms not hidden in well-disguised home defense locations during the day are always in a 'safe.

Now, ANSWER MY QUESTION: what good does a gun locked up in a safe do anyone experiencing a break in? ESPECIALLY an unloaded one?

I didn't leave my fate up to anyone. I used my brain and didn't get hurt.

As I stated before, you were DARNED LUCKY...THAT time. And if you shot your mouth off the way you claimed you did ('ordering' 'em out of your house), you were even LUCKIER. What would you have done had they NOT departed as you claim you'd ordered 'em to do? Huh? How would you have MADE them do that? What might THAT have started?

You might have reached for a gun...

'Could be...

...started a firefight and got yourself, your wife, your kids, your neighbor killed.

'Pure anti-gun agenda-driven, anti-gun narrative-compliant 'speculation' on your part, there.............innit.

Yes, Counselor - it IS.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

'Daughter just called. 'SUV has a flat.

Daddy to the rescue.

Carry on...

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter

LOL...our man Larry doesn't even understand basic gun storage procedures.

Now back to the question -- does Uncle Bob get his bazooka? Felony Fred his AR-15? Tiny Toddler her Lee-Enfield?

You still haven't answered.

And luck? Luck goes both ways. Penis extender has you thinking that a firefight is a better result than "take the VCR and leave." You've watched too many movies. When your wife takes a bullet in the head (hell, might be from you, you are old and likely not a good shot), you might finally rethink this. Until then, rant on.

"I've had them break in. Instead of engaging in a fire fight that endangers me, my dog, my neighbors, I've said take the VCR and get out. And they did.

Your best defense is your brain. Not the penis extender you (should) have locked up in a safe somewhere.
JeffYoung is online now Report Post "

JEFF,

HOPE YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELF WHEN THIS BAD GUY UPS HIS GAME AND KILLS OR RAPES THE NEXT TIME. AFRER ALL, YOU ARE THE GUY THAT LET HIM GO BY USING YOUR BRAIN. WHEN HE OR HIS BUDDIES COME BACK TO YOUR HOUSE, THEY MIGHT DECORATE YOUR WALLS WITH THAT BIG RAIN OF YOURS. GOOD LUCK, YOU'LL NEED IT

WHATS WITH THE OBSESSION WITH A PENIS????

JEFF,

FYI.... YOU ARE NOT SMART ..YOU WERE LUCKY

"A masked gunman, dressed in black and demanding money and gold coins, invaded the home of a family in Montville, N.J., Tuesday night, killed the father, raped the mother and blind-folded and beat their two young daughters, officials said."

THIS HAPPENED IN NEW JERSEY WHERE YOU CAN'T CARRY A GUN.. IT LASTED 4 HOURS.. I WOULD NOT WANT IT FOR 4 MINUTES. ALL THE BRAINS IN YOUR HEAD WOULD NOT HAVE STOPPED THIS MADMAN.. ONLY A GUN WOULD. NOT A UNLOADED GUN LOCKED IN A SAFE IN THE BASEMENT.. JUST THINK...4 HOURS OF HORROR ... WHERE WERE THE POLICE? THE GUY GOT AWAY WITH THE MONEY BUT NOT AFTER HE DESTROYED A FAMILY.

YOU CAN'T REASON WITH EVIL..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back