GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug, in the news today is one of the potential fallouts from F'ing Moron's gambles around the world. The US Olympic team could miss the 2018 Winter Olympics in February, which are being held in South Korea. How would you like to devote 4 years of your life to train for the pinnacle of your profession, only to have it dashed? Hopefully, the US Olympic team will compete, but what a huge loss, if the US decides not to go.

And that's Trump's fault, not Jabba the Hutt that is running North Korea?

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
By poking and jabbing, I take it you mean Jerusalem when talking about the Muslims...You also may have noticed that a fat little punk in North Korea keeps threatening the US and the world with missile launches. By poking do you mean military exercises? What would you have us do? Send him billions like Clinton and Bush did to bribe him not to threaten the world? "We don't pay terrorist ransoms", what exactly was that? Or maybe meet with him, bow and tell him how bad the people in the US are?

Well, Al, it just seems to me that Trump is TRYING to goad the leader of North Korea into launching a nuke at the U.S. As for the military exercises...more provocation. If he fires a missile at the U.S. he isn’t going to send foot soldiers, airplanes or an armada at first, he’ll nuke ‘em with an ICBM. It’s like Trump is taunting them, daring them, and he knows how phat punk will respond.

Same for the mid-east. They would love nothing more than to hit us hard and every Trump slight, insult, or assault just energizes them more.

I’ve never worried about this more than I am now...North Korea WILL retaliate unless Trump lays off, and he just can’t, Al.

No, I would not suggest sending money...hasn’t worked in the past, won’t now or in the future.

Doug

Chicken-egg analogy Al, really? Ya, sure whatever.

No North Korean leader has ever personally insulted a US President until Trump. Now Kim Jong Un calls Trump an "old lunatic" and Trump calls Kim Jong Un "short and fat" and "rocket man." It's like two kindergarteners fighting in a school yard. Trump is a F'ing Moron and I have no idea how anyone can see it any differently. He's 71 and fat himself, what's wrong with just being diplomatic.

Maybe it's a "sign" when Dumba$$ slurred his speech yesterday. The stress, the Big Macs and the KFC are taking its toll.

Chicken-egg analogy Al, really? Ya, sure whatever.

No North Korean leader has ever personally insulted a US President until Trump. Now Kim Jong Un calls Trump an "old lunatic" and Trump calls Kim Jong Un "short and fat" and "rocket man." It's like two kindergarteners fighting in a school yard. Trump is a F'ing Moron and I have no idea how anyone can see it any differently. He's 71 and fat himself, what's wrong with just being diplomatic.

Maybe it's a "sign" when Dumba$$ slurred his speech yesterday. The stress, the Big Macs and the KFC are taking its toll.

I believe this whole thing is about threatening the world with nuclear devastation and multiple missile launches, not name calling, get a grip.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
...except for the fact that Trump's name-calling is what is tempting Kim Jong Un to plan a nuclear attempt, if not a successful act. Two playground bullies going at each other, that's that this looks like.

Doug

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
OMG...get this!!!

Controversial former Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio is "strongly considering" mounting a bid for the U.S. Senate in 2018, he told ABC News Thursday.

Just when you think it can't get worse.

Doug

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Oh please Doug, name calling is going to cause an attack? That's lame.

Both of the "combatants" are counterpunchers, Al. Trump has even bragged about it. How long before the counterpunches quit being verbal? The leader of North Korea has a history of having committed some pretty gruesome tasks, and he has already said that nuclear war with the U.S. is inevitable. Given those statements, what makes "us" think he won't commit further gruesome actions? Once he's launched that ICBM with U.S. soil as its target, whether or not it hits U.S. soil Trump won't be able to resist his urge to strike back...it's what he does, whether it's on Twitter or where-ever, he strikes back at every criticism/attack. We'll be in a nuclear war when that happens.

Sadly...

Doug

Oh please Doug, name calling is going to cause an attack? That's lame.

That's a possibility, Al. Yes. Just the other day, NK said war is inevitable with the US. I read the stuff you posts and I just can't understand your rationale for your position. Boggles my mind.

Trump's own Secretary of State called him a F'ing Moron. And others in his administration, like H.R. McMaster, have called him an idiot. This isn't new news. He's causing world chaos.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I feel what is being lost in the translation is that NK has nothing to lose. American politics and responses are based on what and how WE think, not on how the other side thinks. When the people of NK have been brainwashed all of there lives, eating whatever is available (some gruesome diets), and quality of lives that compare to nothing, and then compare that to what we have in the US, there is no comparison. Who has more to lose in any nuclear exchange with NK? I would have to say overwhelmingly, it is the US.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Given the current state of nuclear armament as we understand it, there will be no real nuclear exchange with North Korea. If nukes are involved at all - They will lob one at us, we will knock it down and then proceed to vaporize their capital city with devastating results to Korea in general, and then poison everything within the prevailing winds to varying degrees.
I am not looking forward to this and had hoped that cooler heads would prevail..

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
So, of you anti-Trumpers I ask:

Tell us EXACTLY what you'd propose to put and end to Kim's nuke program, his nuke ambitions and his nuke-based threats - and/or put and end to Kim's regime itself?

Ground rules: 'Can't just simply be a re-tweak of any of the same ole crap that's been going on for the past 30-40 years. No more "treaties"...no more "agreements"...no more "negotiations" and, for the love of PETE - no more talk, talk, talk, talk, TALK. BEEN THERE. DONE ALL THAT. REPEATEDLY. None have been successful.

Larry, talking has produced ZERO wars since the armistice in 1953. There's nothing wrong with talking. But calling the leader of NK short, fat and a rocket man just makes NK say things like "war is inevitable" and "NK sentences Trump to death."

Insulting someone never solves the problem. Insults aren't a great strategy.

Randy, we'll be lucky if the missle is knocked down. The interceptor program is not fool proof. And South Korean will be hit with conventional weapons killing millions of people in the capital of Seoul.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Randy, we'll be lucky if the missile is knocked down. The interceptor program is not fool proof. And South Korean will be hit with conventional weapons killing millions of people in the capital of Seoul.

Why would South Korea be hit with conventional weapons? Is it because North Korea sees South Korea as a U.S. Ally? The U.S. would have no reason to bomb South Korea.

Just curious.... :huh:

Cheers!

Doug

Why would South Korea be hit with conventional weapons? Is it because North Korea sees South Korea as a U.S. Ally? The U.S. would have no reason to bomb South Korea.

Cheers!

Doug

Foreign policy experts say that NK has much of their conventional weapons, which are alot in sheer numbers, pointed directly at US ally South Korea, because: a) NK and SK are technically still at war and b) the threat of destroying Seoul in a matter of seconds or minutes, is what keeps the US from just marching into NK and killing their leader.

Destroying Seoul, one of the world's largest economies, is NK's "ace in the hole."

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry, talking has produced ZERO wars since the armistice in 1953. There's nothing wrong with talking. But calling the leader of NK short, fat and a rocket man just makes NK say things like "war is inevitable" and "NK sentences Trump to death."

I note you AVOIDED my question.

YOUR solution to the Kim problem...IS...?

I note you AVOIDED my question.

YOUR solution to the Kim problem...IS...?

I didn't avoid your question. Your question is a hypothetical that removes the only and best solution: diplomacy. Talk.

What's Trump's solution? The same as everyone else before him. Sanctions. Insulting the leader and bombing him off the map is not a solution, unless you want millions of people to die. Maybe that's the solution that you desire, but not me.

It may not matter anyway since, either F'ing Moron will be impeached or he's going to collapse or be removed from office via his deteriorating mental and physical health. Ironic that he hammered away at HC's health during the campaign.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter

Cheers!

Doug

S.K would be hit by N.K.s conventional weapons in the event IT were attacked by whoever.

N.K. has about 30 bazillion conventional weapons aimed at S.K. 24/7/365...supposedly as a deterrent to said attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back