GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Maybe Rod it’s the old self loathing rejects from the 60s living in San Francisco that need to die off before we can get this country straightened out again?

Maybe Rod it’s the old self loathing rejects from the 60s living in San Francisco that need to die off before we can get this country straightened out again?

And you wonder why you get moderated and banned from the forum. You only insult others here. Hopefully, Keith will ban you from this thread since you have nothing of substance to offer here.

I'll take your answer of "maybe" as you're OK with felons, domestic abusers and the mentally ill having guns.

This news just in. Comrade Trump says he would have "run" into the school where the shooting took place, even if he didn't have a weapon.

Trump says he'd have run into Florida school - CNNPolitics

Mr. Bone Spurs Draft Dodger, an obese 71-year old man, with heart disease, can run? :laugh:

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
You are the epitome of those that can dish it but can’t take it. At least when I’m identifying a group that has completely screwed up the country I’m not doing it in a racist fashion based on skin color like you do. I think it’s hilarious that the paddock now has someone giving some static back to you and seeing how much you complain. Don’t you remember this is the paddock If you don’t like it don’t read it.

I think I've always been consistent in thinking:

• Politics are more divisive than any What is the best motor oil debate
  • Not liking people who are here only to be divisive and offer nothing else to the GT40 community
  • Those here to offend and be divisive won't financially support the forum
  • Questionable moderation that says one group can offend and antagonize with impunity while others cannot

I wish there was more unity and desire for people to share their love of the GT40. Would be awesome to have a yearly get together and have dozens of GT40s from all makes be able to hang out for a few days sharing track time, drives, dinners, and drinks. Every post that derides those we disagree with politically makes that more and more an impossible pipe dream. This country is headed towards a civil war. The signs are all around. When a small and exclusive group of people who own GT40s would rather call each other names than hang out, there is nothing left that holds us together.

You're the only person here offending and antagonizing. You should just ignore this thread and hang out with the GT40 owners in other areas of this forum.

Oh, BTW, Gates plead guilty to "conspiracy to against the United States." A conspiracy has to be by definition more than one person. I wonder who the other person or persons were? :idea3:

Maybe it's the guy who took an oath of office to defend this country, against all enemies, foreign and domestic, yet hasn't allowed the Russian sanctions to take effect. The sanctions that were approved by Congress by an overwhelming majority. Hmmm.

You are the epitome of those that can dish it but can’t take it. At least when I’m identifying a group that has completely screwed up the country I’m not doing it in a racist fashion based on skin color like you do. I think it’s hilarious that the paddock now has someone giving some static back to you and seeing how much you complain. Don’t you remember this is the paddock If you don’t like it don’t read it.

Yes, you just insult old people or seniors and San Franciscans, even though I don't even live there.

Yes, Congress is filled with old white men. Have you ever noticed a picture of who's behind our illegitmate president when he signs a bill or any document? 99% of them are old white men. That's a fact. Here's a typical pic:

About that Rose Garden health care photo with all the white guys.... - CNNPolitics

Mike, you have nothing intelligent to offer on the subject of politics, but insults. Static = insults in your world. Please give it back to me, I'm totally OK with it.

I'm not going anywhere. I'll continue to discuss politics as I see them. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And you never answered the question. Are you in favor of felons, domestic abusers and the mentally ill owning guns?

Well now, you truly are a mystery Mike D. You openly dislike this part of the forum and many of the people who post here. You complain about people commenting, their forum status and their lack of GT40 and then, when it's all quiet, you poke your stick back into the nest and give it a wiggle.

It makes no difference to me what you do at all, but I worry about you.

Do you not think it's time to "attack in a different direction"?

I worry about him too. :laugh:

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
It must be super frustrating to have nothing but the same old tired identity politics. This is starting to feel like a pig wrestling and I have no doubt you have far more stamina than I do to keep this up so bye for now.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
PS Has it ever occured to you that for those people who do support the president and think the country is going in the right direction that everything you say is antagonistic, offensive, and insulting? It is...

You never answered the question. Are you in favor of felons, domestic abusers and the mentally ill owning guns? Seems like common sense to me.

You can call it "identity politics," but when you see a photograph of Comrade president, with almost entirely old white men behind him, it begs the question, can they these folks govern a country that's more diverse than ever before?

Can these old white men make decisions about a woman's body, childcare and healthcare in general, when most of them aren't female. Call it whatever you want, but nothing will change in this country (like gun control) until those in power, lose power. And those in power are almost all old white men. It's a simple fact.

PS Has it ever occured to you that for those people who do support the president and think the country is going in the right direction that everything you say is antagonistic, offensive, and insulting? It is...

His approval rating in a most recent poll is 35%, which means 65% of the country disapprove. That's not good.

Comrade president is antagonistic, offensive and insulting. He's a bigot, racist and he's been accused by 21 women of sexual harassment. He admitted on tape that he grabs women's genitals. He's supported two domestic abusers. He's called Mexicans rapists and murderers. He's tried to ban Muslims. He's insulted EVERYONE, war heros, no less, but not Putin. He tries to hire the worst people for jobs in his administration, or judgeships, say like that "lawyer" who has never tried a case anywhere or deposed anyone anywhere. He was supposed to drain the swamp, but he has Cabinet secretaries flying first class with their wives on our tax dollars.

And there has been 4 people connected to his campaign or administration that have pleaded guilty, but I'm sure Manafort will be the 5th. And Gates was convicted of "conspiracy against the United States." That's doesn't sound good to me.

He's considered the worst president in history for good reason. So, get ready and be prepared for Comrade president to get some dung flung his way. :thumbsup:

Rod,

Pace yourself... you have 7 more years to rant... I see the Dems have a Bill to take away our AR15's Good luck with that. Making schools a Gun free zone is working well.. I wonder which party wanted that?? A bad man with a gun is only stopped by a good man with a gun.

just my thoughts..... carry on

Rod,

Pace yourself... you have 7 more years to rant... I see the Dems have a Bill to take away our AR15's Good luck with that. Making schools a Gun free zone is working well.. I wonder which party wanted that?? A bad man with a gun is only stopped by a good man with a gun.

just my thoughts..... carry on

Does the "good man" with a gun wear a white hat and the "bad man" wear a black hat? I assume that's how you identify them when there's an active shooting taking place and the police arrive. Look for the black hat!

As for 7 more years, our illegitimate president lost the popular vote by almost 3,000,000 votes and only won 3 key states (PA, MI and WI) by a total of 70,000 votes. And his approval rating is 35%. I doubt he'll even get to the end of his 1st term.

"Knock, knock."

"Who's there?"

"Mueller is coming."

"Mueller is coming who?"

"Mueller is coming and Comrade Trump will be impeached or indicted for conspiracy against the United States." :chug:

No, a bad man is one that is shooting students.... I thought you were smarter than that.... Oh yes hang on 7 more years . And you are right hilary won the popular votes in california...maybe she should be the president of california . Good idea????

You might want to try meditating

remember bad guys kill people, good guy kill bad guys... You were never in the military were you? Might not be too late to enlist, serve your country. So.......no hat like in the movies... Real world goood against evil.

Oh, i forgot

there are good guys 24/7 protecting your rights and freedom, risking their life everyday so you will be safe (good guys) every time a police officer leaves his house for work he knows it may be the last time he sees his family (good guys) why is it that only 1% of the population serve in the military? (good guys)

think about it, maybe it will sink in..

Borrowed this from Twitter:

“SHARK ATTACKS AT RECORD HIGH

Australia: Lets put nets out to keep bathers safe

USA: Everybody get a shark to protect you from other sharks.”

No military hat ??? I can see you sleep well, your last post was at 1:34 am... Just glad to see you are not as bitter as you were, it is not good for your health..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back