GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Is it your belief that because there's no video of crimes being committed by right wing and/or conservative Republicans, then right wing and/or conservative Republicans don't commit crimes? Is that your belief? Really?

Even you have to admit that was a lame 'counter'.

There are C-O-U-N-T-L-E-S-S videos of lefties doing everything I outlined above and you know it...but, none...NONE...N-O-N-E of conservatives doing the same thing.

NONE.

So what do you try to counter that reality with? By pointing to ONE incident wherein ONE GOP 'lost it' with a reporter (frankly I'm STUNNED it's taken this long for something like that to happen)...evidentially believing (hoping?) that one incident alone not only equates to, but offsets the countless other far more serious acts committed almost DAILY by some on the left. Your lame INSISTANCE that conservatives commit crimes (and of course some do...occasionally even AMISH people do)...there just aren't any videos of 'em committing them is truly laughable. :laugh:

Trust me, Rod; in today's world wherein E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y and his cousin packs a videophone, if conservatives were committing crimes of the type and on the scale liberals do - there'd be a FLOOD of videos illustrating/proving/confirming that. But, again, no such vids exist...do they. What should that tell any rational person?

Nuffa this. I have to go trim some shrubs...

Nuffa this. I have to go trim some shrubs...

So, you DO believe no crimes are committed by Right Wingers. Wow. That means all crime is committed by left wingers and/or liberals. All that anti-Semitic, anti-Black church, anti immigrant crime is all done to themselves. So, Jews, Blacks, Hispanics are all committing crimes against one another. I'm shaking my head. Wow. :shocked:

I guess Gianforte's body slam of a reporter was a figment of the Fox News crew's imagination. :laugh:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Yes, that is what Loquacious Larry believes, because Faux News told him so.

Yet, what was it not even six months ago a bunch rancher right wing yahoos took over a federal building in Oregon and ended up in a standoff with nutobs with guns from all over Al Christian Sharia-stan showing up threating to shoot the feds.

Among many, many others. $500 Larry. You give me 30 minutes and I'll find at least 5 instances of nutjob conservative violence or protesting or anger or hate or whatever for you.

Put your money where your Putin cock-holster is.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Here's FIFTY FOUR minutes (note, not NONE) of video of peaceful, well behaved conservatives burning and hanging President Obama in effigy.

Nationwide Burning of Effigies and Images of President Hussein Obama - YouTube

Here are some happy friendly conservatives graciously conceding Obama's reelection:

Ole Miss Racist Riots After Obama Re-Elected - YouTube

And here are some friendly conservatives offering to help President Obama climb a tree with some rope!

Anti-Obama Rally: Lynch Him, 'We've Got Rope' - YouTube

And here are some friendly right wingers who wanted to do us all a favor by executing police officers!

Right Wing Terrorism Plot Foiled By Las Vegas Police - YouTube

Should I continue, Larry-None?

When you can show me a video of conservative hordes rioting, looting, committing arson, destroying public and private property, blocking freeways/surface streets and/or RR tracks, taking over government buildings, preventing LIBERALS from speaking at this-or-that venue, throwing rocks, bricks, Molotov cocktails and whatever else at police (not to mention gunning them down)...then I might be open to the idea that conservatives are just as "bat sh-- nutjob crazy" as liberals and therefore do not somehow occupy a bit higher moral ground.

But, UNTIL then.................

Oh I saw it, and ^^^THIS, but the "oh sure, there may be some" is just your poor attempt at lawyer legal-eeze, whereby you have an obscure out clause buried in a 10-page legal contract, so you can pull it out later to say "See, I did say that." And you did! Imagine that.

As John Boehner said today, "Trump has been a complete disaster." I obviously agree. Who even listens to the guy anymore? He lies and changes his mind almost everyday, if not everyday. Saved Carrier jobs in Indiana Nope! Europe thinks he's a joke. We had to apologize to the Brits for leaking intelligence on the Manchester investigation. He told Duterte about the nuclear subs over near North Korea. He pushes world leaders out of the way, so he can get to the front for pictures. He fires Bharara, Yates and Comey in order to obstruct the Russian investigation. Complete disaster.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Don't stop, Jeff!!! You only used 9 minutes...you have 21 left!!!

Cheers!

Doug

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Here's FIFTY FOUR minutes (note, not NONE) of video of peaceful, well behaved conservatives burning and hanging President Obama in effigy.

Nationwide Burning of Effigies and Images of President Hussein Obama - YouTube

Here are some happy friendly conservatives graciously conceding Obama's reelection:

Ole Miss Racist Riots After Obama Re-Elected - YouTube

And here are some friendly conservatives offering to help President Obama climb a tree with some rope!

Anti-Obama Rally: Lynch Him, 'We've Got Rope' - YouTube

And here are some friendly right wingers who wanted to do us all a favor by executing police officers!

Right Wing Terrorism Plot Foiled By Las Vegas Police - YouTube

Should I continue, Larry-None?

Really? You're putting me on, right?

If you think any of those people are actual conservatives, you're obviously living in la-la-land. Genuine conservatives wouldn't get within a thousand miles of any of them let alone throw in with 'em. :evil: And they DARNED SURE wouldn't be voicing support for 'em like Pelosi did for the OWS loons:

"House minority leader Nancy Pelosi praised those participating in the "Occupy Wall Street" protests. "God bless them," Pelosi said, "for their spontaneity. It's independent ... it's young, it's spontaneous, and it's focused. And it's going to be effective."</CNT><CNT>
"The message of the protesters is a message for the establishment everyplace," said the House Democrats' leader. "No longer will the recklessness of some on Wall Street cause massive joblessness on Main Street.""

Pelosi on Occupy Wall Street Protesters: "God bless them" | The Weekly Standard

...nor would they be invited into the White House the way Obama invited BLM's DeRay McKesson:

https://www.infowars.com/black-lives-matter-leader-meets-with-obama/

'Unbelievable...

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Oh I saw it, and ^^^THIS, but the "oh sure, there may be some" is just your poor attempt at lawyer legal-eeze, whereby you have an obscure out clause buried in a 10-page legal contract, so you can pull it out later to say "See, I did say that." And you did! Imagine that.

As John Boehner said today, "Trump has been a complete disaster." I obviously agree. Who even listens to the guy anymore? He lies and changes his mind almost everyday, if not everyday. Saved Carrier jobs in Indiana Nope! Europe thinks he's a joke. We had to apologize to the Brits for leaking intelligence on the Manchester investigation. He told Duterte about the nuclear subs over near North Korea. He pushes world leaders out of the way, so he can get to the front for pictures. He fires Bharara, Yates and Comey in order to obstruct the Russian investigation. Complete disaster.

Y-a-w-n. Okay, Rod. Whatever. Readers can decide for themselves...

Jeff, conservatives and Republicans don't commit crimes, at least they're not caught on video. :freak:

Yes, Larry, readers can decide for themselves. I agree.

Yes, that is what Loquacious Larry believes, because Faux News told him so.

Leading off Fox News tonight, Tucker Carlson and Charles Krauthammer talking about Trump's visit to Saudia Arabia and Israel. And then discussing with the next guest about Hillary's address to her alma mater and blaming everyone, but herself, for her loss.

Leading off MSNBC and CNN, Jared Kushner discussing the establishment of secret communications with THE KREMLIN before Trump even taking office. Kushner a senior aide to the President.

Wow.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Nepotism, Rod and Jeff. There is a reason there are prohibitions against it, not the least of which involves opportunities for financial malfeasance. Kushner has refused to accept renumeration for his services, which may forestall economic concerns as an issue, but the familial connection still brings about other reservations about his actions. In the end our POTUS ought to have his feet held to the fire for this transgression...it is one of the primary issues about which I have railed since Trump made the appointments. He is an ELECTED official, not a monarch, and there is no room for nepotism in politics.
I say we lock them all up...SHAME ON THEM!!

Doug

Trump: Knock The Crap Out Of Them, I’ll Pay For Lawsuits - YouTube

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the p****. You can do anything.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter

Looks like it!

There is never a reason for violence at what should be expected to be a peaceful political rally, regardless of political persuasion.

It is of interest, though, to compare the "alleged" (note I did not say "alternative") facts between Nick's post, in which then candidate Trump actually ASKED people to assault political opponents, and yours, Randy, which appears to have reflected a bad choice by Kaine's son (as I understand it, his crime was violently resisting arrest...did I get that right? Two others were charged with felonies for setting off some kind of tear gas or smoke bomb...but not Kane).

Neither was right...but IMHO Trump was "more wrong" (if there is such a thing).

Where is KelleyAnn Conway when someone needs some "alternative facts", anyway? What a laugh!!

Great giggles to start a weekend, now on to empty the coffee press!

Cheers!!

Doug

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
According to the local news, Kaine was wearing a mask and assaulting Trump supporters as well as resisting arrest..

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Ooooookay...we've beaten the current topic to death. Perhaps it's time for a bit of levity...sort of?

raw

It should be noted that welfare, food stamps and Medicaid are all on the 'okay' list...so, why aren't the politicians who scream bloody murder about "the poor" and/or "minorities" being "disenfranchised" and/or 'inconvenienced" by requiring them to get a VOTER I.D. card screaming bloody murder about requiring them to have I.D. cards for all the OTHER activities? Doesn't getting a proper photo I.D. card for anything involve pretty much the same amount of time, travel and "inconvenience"?

Yeeeup. It does.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
According to the local news, Kaine was wearing a mask and assaulting Trump supporters as well as resisting arrest..

Well, then, he deserves to be charged with felony assault, too!

It did not mention that in the newspiece you had posted. I stand corrected.

Cheers!!

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back