GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Doug, take trump for a ride in your gt40.. It might be a fun outing for you

Walt, I'd love to take Trump for a ride in a real GT40...but unfortunately his ego is too large to allow him to fit into one.

...besides....my only GT40 right now (plans are underway to change this) is a MKII commemorative model produced as a special item for Christmas by WIX...1/24 scale at that. If his "male member" is as large as he boasted it was during the debates, that alone would keep him from fitting into one of that scale...(not that I believe a word of what he said about that issue).

I'd freely admit that it might be a fun outing, though...I'm open minded enough to be willing to give him a ride in one if I had one now. Maybe Mike will, eh?

Cheers!

Doug

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Doug,

it worriers me that you that you think about his "male member"...

I just wonder why he thought it appropriate to boast about that issue during a nationally televised debate...how inappropriate!

There you go...asked and answered. No need for you to "worrier" about it anymore....not that it matters. I've given you a rather lengthy personal "time out".

Doug

Last edited:
Doug, he was referring to a remark made by Rubio, at no time did he say male member. You are doing exactly what the liberal media does by exaggerating, changing what was said, to put your spin on something. I thought better of you.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Yeah, Al...that is the exact exchange I recall. He seemed SO very anxious to assure the American public that he "guaranteed" it. It's difficult to say it was his brightest moment.

But, while we're talking about guarantees...he isn't making such a big splash with those. Mexico won't pay for the wall (not just now, but not ever...I believe the exact term used by the President of Mexico was "NEVER"), so he wants to shut the government down to pay for it...he's not going to be able to carry through on that guarantee, either...replace/repeal the ACA (which I hoped he could accomplish)...there's a long list but I won't belabor the point.

I really do like some of the things I THINK can be attributed to Trump. I travel a lot and I don't ever remember seeing so much work on infrastructure...roads and bridges, both. I have actually been crying "FOUL" about the immigration issue for some time, having worked in education in the Houston area I can assure you that there are an incredible number of undocumented immigrants who are here to take advantage of the generosity of our educational and medical opportunities. IMHO they should have to gain citizenship to be eligible for those benefits.

I just thought it "low class" that he felt compelled to even say anything at all in response to such a crass suggestion...and a lot of Americans expressed embarassment...on a worldwide level.

Doug

That's just it Doug, CNN said he was talking about his "penis", at no time did he say penis, it was whatever you decided, CNN being that idiots they are said penis and that's what everyone believes. He could have been talking about anything. The liberal media jumped at penis, which shows where their minds are. If Obama had said that, they would have chuckled quietly. Do you actually know for certain and would you be willing to testify under oath that he was referring to his penis? That's different now isn't it?

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
He didn't need to say the word "penis", Al...it was plainly clear what he was talking about.

He just can't stand any criticism, and his irresistible urge to strike back when criticized is a character trait that emphasizes his inability to control his own actions. He's dangerous, Al, and I have always maintained (and still do) that he is poorly prepared to deal with any sort of adversity. He'll get us into a major war with his impulsive reactionary style!

I truly hope I'm wrong, Al...for the sake of out culture and our country!

Doug

It doesn't matter what you or CNN "thinks" he meant. And while I don't agree with everything Trump does, he is still the President and I will support him as I have past Presidents. I go to the gym, and while on the treadmill there are 3 TVs on. They all talk about Trump non stop, from idiotic BS to more idiotic BS. The coverage has been going on forever. They are not helping. Every President could be nit picked. Important things are happening in the world, they find Trump more appealing, not for what he's done or doing, but what might have happened or looks like maybe it could have happened. What has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt? Trump isn't wrecking this country, the Liberal media is.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Doug, he was referring to a remark made by Rubio, at no time did he say male member. You are doing exactly what the liberal media does by exaggerating, changing what was said, to put your spin on something. I thought better of you.

Bullshit. He referred to the length of his dick DURING A REPUBLICAN PRIMARY DEBATE.

If a Democrat did that, you would have cross posted on 47 forums about how the Democrats were scum and the world was coming to an end.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
It doesn't matter what you or CNN "thinks" he meant. And while I don't agree with everything Trump does, he is still the President and I will support him as I have past Presidents. I go to the gym, and while on the treadmill there are 3 TVs on. They all talk about Trump non stop, from idiotic BS to more idiotic BS. The coverage has been going on forever. They are not helping. Every President could be nit picked. Important things are happening in the world, they find Trump more appealing, not for what he's done or doing, but what might have happened or looks like maybe it could have happened. What has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt? Trump isn't wrecking this country, the Liberal media is.

LOL....no, Trump is like nothing this country has seen before. Admitted sexual abuser. Serial liar. Colluded with a rival world power to win election. Doesn't understand the nuclear triad. Can't unequivocally condemn white supremacy. Endorsed by the KKK. And on and on and on.

The media simply reporting this stuff isn't "wrecking the country," it is the media doing its job.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
That's just it Doug, CNN said he was talking about his "penis", at no time did he say penis, it was whatever you decided, CNN being that idiots they are said penis and that's what everyone believes. He could have been talking about anything. The liberal media jumped at penis, which shows where their minds are. If Obama had said that, they would have chuckled quietly. Do you actually know for certain and would you be willing to testify under oath that he was referring to his penis? That's different now isn't it?

And..Obama didn't say that.

Yes, he was referring to his penis. You know it. We all knew it watching it. Get a grip.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Donald Trump defends size of his penis - CNNPolitics

This was what he said. By conjecture you could say anything. At least he didn't say he had been to 57 states. Ahhh, but knowing something basic about the country you want to lead isn't all that important.

And if you think that -- 57 states -- was anything than a tired slip up, you probably think he is a Muslim or some nonsense too.

President Obama was an educated man who misspoke once while exhausted from campaigning, and that's all you guys who sit at home and watch Faux News can talk about for over 8 years.

Amazing.

Pat

Supporter
Endorsed by the KKK. And on and on and on.

Did you mean Mr. Trump AND Mrs Clinton?

KKK Leader Endorses Hillary Clinton In Off Chance She's Undercover Hitler | HuffPost

For good measure she also enjoyed the support of the Communist Party. It appears that Mr. Trump did not.

Access Denied

(I'm not sure why the above link says "Access Denied" as it works)

As sleazy as Mr. Trump is, he's no match for a couple of the Kennedy brothers, the well chronicled adventures of Bill Clinton or Lyndon Johnson (aptly named) who would refer to his member by the name "Jumbo" .

LBJ Was Obsessed With His Dick

Ted Kennedy: The Senator of Sleaze who was a drunk sexual bully... and left a young woman to die | Daily Mail Online

Really amazing... eh???

By the way, was the highly refined and educated Mr. Obama President Obama who "misspoke once while exhausted from campaigning" also suffer from exhaustion when he said, "If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold." For good measure it was reiterated 37 times.

Last edited:

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Ah Veek, the king of "Whataboutitis!"

But let's discuss.

The main difference between Clinton and Drumpf and the KKK is that Clinton immediately rejected the endorsement.

Drumpf hemmed, and hawed, and claimed he didn't know David Duke (he does), and never fully disavowed white supremacists, etc. And still hasn't.

The right are kings of false equivalencies these days, and you are the king of kings.

Like a lot of men in power, IN THE FIFTIES AND SIXTIES and earlier, Johnson and the Kennedys were misogynist pricks. But we are talking about them.

Whataboutitis!

Clinton got exorciated for a blow job. Impeached no less. On the other hand, you seem fine with having your President installed by Vladimir Putin.

President Obama said you could keep your plan. And for something like 95% of Americans that was the case. For a smaller percentage, the high deductible plan that got them next to nothing was invalidated as a matter of law, as it should have been.

Republicans made a mountain of that mole hill, because that's what a party with no ideas and no vision does. They have no replacement or no better idea so they just screech about stuff like that.

We're not even midway thru the 1st act of that "play", but if you want to give credit for DPRK "blinking" and being nearer to thermonuclear war, then hey, let's give Trump credit for that. Crazy knows crazy, when he sees it.

I'm glad the right was all patting themselves on their backsides when that whole DPRK thing was solved by Trump. Oops! Except for that whole missile being fired over Japan.

And back on the "Sheriff Joe" thread for a moment, as it relates to the healthcare costs that taxpayers absorb due to illegal immigration.

It would be great cost savings to the national health care budget, if we could kick illegal immigrants out of the country. But you know if OBESE people could follow them out of the country too, then that would amount to even a SUBSTANTIAL healthcare savings. Did you know obese people cost US taxpayers $190 Million per year and rising? Illegal immigrants are cheap in comparison.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Also with hero Joe....

You guys realize he got in trouble for STOPPING AND DETAINING Hispanics who were citizens, had green cards or otherwise were legally in the country? Those are the folks who sued him, for stopping them and detaining them simply because they looked Hispanic.

The case that got him in trouble involved a NINE HOUR detention of a green card holder.

Hero my ass. If he did that to you, you'd pitch a fit, and sue.

And back on the "Sheriff Joe" thread for a moment, as it relates to the healthcare costs that taxpayers absorb due to illegal immigration.

It would be great cost savings to the national health care budget, if we could kick illegal immigrants out of the country. But you know if OBESE people could follow them out of the country too, then that would amount to even a SUBSTANTIAL healthcare savings. Did you know obese people cost US taxpayers $190 Million per year and rising? Illegal immigrants are cheap in comparison.

Math? Illegal Immigrants Account for $10.7 Billion of Nation’s Health Care Costs, Data Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back