GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter

Bzzzt. Fail. Your fake news site has ...fake news.

It's like 1 bil per year per most mainstream (read factual) sites, and of that, something like $400 mil is paid back out of pocket by the illegals.

On top of that, what is the benefit to the economy of having folks here willing to work for white assholes who slag them on internet boards and in the press, but hire them at below market wages whenever they can?

It's like 1 bil per year per most mainstream (read factual) sites, and of that, something like $400 mil is paid back out of pocket by the illegals.

On top of that, what is the benefit to the economy of having folks here willing to work for white assholes who slag them on internet boards and in the press, but hire them at below market wages whenever they can?

That would be your Lib media CBS

That would be your Lib media CNS

My apologies, I lost a few zeros. :laugh:

The obese cost the US taxpayer $190 Billion, not million. And all the obese have to do with a little effort is to maintain a proper diet and exercise.

Economic Costs of Obesity | Healthy Communities for a Healthy Future

And then there are the smokers and their healthcare costs. We need to clean all this up right away, along with cost of illegal immigration on our health care system.

Who else can we kick out of the US?

Pat

Supporter
Ah Veek, the king of "Whataboutitis!"

But let's discuss.

The main difference between Clinton and Drumpf and the KKK is that Clinton immediately rejected the endorsement.

Drumpf hemmed, and hawed, and claimed he didn't know David Duke (he does), and never fully disavowed white supremacists, etc. And still hasn't.

The right are kings of false equivalencies these days, and you are the king of kings.

Like a lot of men in power, IN THE FIFTIES AND SIXTIES and earlier, Johnson and the Kennedys were misogynist pricks. But we are talking about them.

Whataboutitis!

Clinton got exorciated for a blow job. Impeached no less. On the other hand, you seem fine with having your President installed by Vladimir Putin.

President Obama said you could keep your plan. And for something like 95% of Americans that was the case. For a smaller percentage, the high deductible plan that got them next to nothing was invalidated as a matter of law, as it should have been.

Republicans made a mountain of that mole hill, because that's what a party with no ideas and no vision does. They have no replacement or no better idea so they just screech about stuff like that.

So "whataaboutdat" (the preferred term by those of us from South Louisiana).
Your point was that Mr. Trump was endorsed by the KKK. So was Mrs. Clinton, clearly a reflection of her appeal to those elements of society. Acknowledging the endorsement of Mrs. Clinton, your contention is that Mr. Trump did not reject the endorsement fast enough for your liking. People were right to be concerned - to take two days to denounce something so visibly evil (although he already did 20 years prior) is alarming. But the end fact is that he did do it. This was all from the mere support of a former KKK official and convicted felon. You must have missed when Mr. Trump denounced them. CNN of all places can bring you up to speed. Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics

As for Mrs Clinton, Will Quigg, the current leader of the California KKK, has not only endorsed her but actively alleged that KKK members have been reassured that she is lying to manipulate the minority vote. This is a very blunt claim that Clinton is a racist. As for your claim she repudiated the endorsement, please provide a reference, I can't find one.

I'm glad you're happy with the 95% of Americans that could keep their plans under Obamacare. Can you help me find the quote from Mr. Obama that said. "If you like your plan, 95% of you can keep your plan". How about keeping your doctor?? How about "Your can keep your plan but the premiums will go up 30-145%". Personally, I'm still waiting for my promised $2,500 annual savings. The Wall Street Journal called it "the heretofore unknown phenomenon of a “free” entitlement that its beneficiaries can’t afford or don’t want." So I'm curious where you get your information.
What you refuse to admit is that Mr. Obama's signature legislation was foisted upon the American public with a pack of false promises and lies. Obamacare is not only failing to cover 9 million Americans who were promised coverage, but those who are getting coverage now cost 18% more than had been expected just 12 months ago. So the "molehill" you refer to is the fact that despite years of Obama’s promises that America’s health care costs would go down if Obamacare was passed into law, statistics for 2016 show that care and insurance premiums have risen more that year than in the previous 32 years. The truth is it's a failure and those in congress of both parties are responsible for their refusal to fix it.

As for the "misogynist pricks" of the 50s and 60s, when did Mr. Kennedy leave office? (Hint: Aug 2009) When did Mr. Clinton leave office??? (Hint: even earlier in 2001)
But most of all, when did Mr. Clinton wish to return to the Master Bedroom in the White House? Hint: 2017. I assume that was when he didn't have an engagement with his pal Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal proposition of an underage sexual partner. Their travels included multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves. Bill Clinton identified in lawsuit against pedophile Jeffrey Epstein | Daily Mail Online But then in 2003, New York magazine reported that Mr. Trump also attended a dinner party at Epstein’s honoring Bill Clinton. There was no mention if they got kiddie meals from McDonalds.

I thoroughly dislike Mr. Trump but I must admit he's doing a commendable job with the storm releif efforts. But I despise the Clintons and all they stand for. A lot of people apparently feel the same way. According to a ABC News Washinton Post poll in the spring, notwithstanding Trump’s current polling, if the 2016 election was held today, Trump would not only win, he’d win the popular vote.

And if you really believe he got in the White House through the intersession of Mr. Putin, as an officer of the court, you need to bring your evidence to the attention of the FBI. Heck, I'd be interested in seeing it posted myself.

Last edited:

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Hey, guys, I just read something that intrigues me. Apparently POTUS Trump does NOT have pardon priveleges for convicted offenders of STATE laws. His pardon powers are only for Federal offenses.

Has anyone else ever heard this? I thought he could pardon anyone he wanted to.

Maybe next time Ol' Joe commits another offense (and he will...he's just like a Trump "mini-me") it will be a violation of state laws...we can always hope!!

Doug

Last edited:
Joe is a hero

"Sheriff Joe" is a racist folk hero, a man who promulgated the Barack Obama Birther theory and a perfect example of an abusive cop. And obviously wasn't a hero to his constituents, because he lost his last election. He's also an admitted criminal.

Hey, guys, I just read something that intrigues me. Apparently POTUS Trump does NOT have pardon priveleges for convicted offenders of STATE laws. His pardon powers are only for Federal offenses.

Maybe next time Ol' Joe commits another offense (and he will...he's just like a Trump "mini-me") it will be a violation of state laws...we can always hope!!

Doug

Funny, It's the people becoming criminals by coming into the US illegally that prompted the action that caused Arpaio's arrest. Yet you having no problem with the criminals breaking State and Federal law. I take it that the "undocumented immigrant" label has somehow negated the State and Federal charges? Can you explain that please?

Doug

That is correct, Doug. The reason it's in the news is because the NY State AG's office is working with the Mueller team in DC and coordinating their efforts on Manafort and any money laundering crimes. And then there's that whole building a "Trump Tower in Moscow" issue during the campaign.

Mueller's team may let the NY State AG, Schneiderman, proceed with his state case first and Mueller may delay his Federal case, since the President's pardon power doesn't apply to state cases. There's alot of complex legal issues (e.g., the 5th amendment) as it relates to the President's pardon power and state and Federal criminal cases beyond the application of the pardon and some of the best legal minds in the US are sorting it all out.

And don't forget likely income tax evasion on state and Federal levels by Mannafort over the 17 million he got from former Ukrainian politicians. Mannafort could be a very old man before he would get out and NY charges would send him to Rikers prison like Koslowski, not some country club facility.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
And don't forget likely income tax evasion on state and Federal levels by Mannafort over the 17 million he got from former Ukrainian politicians. Mannafort could be a very old man before he would get out and NY charges would send him to Rikers prison like Koslowski, not some country club facility.

Rikers Island is the NYC prison Rikers Island - Wikipedia

State charges would put him a state facility New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision - Wikipedia

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
As Sadusky, the FBI agent in the movie National Treasure, said to Ben Gates, "Someone's got to go to prison."

So true. But, instead she's about to launch a 'big-ticket tour' to promote her upcoming book...while her #1 enabler reportedly is in the process of writing his own.

Last edited:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="6"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset currentColor; border-image: none;"> Originally Posted by RodKnock
As Sadusky, the FBI agent in the movie National Treasure, said to Ben Gates, "Someone's got to go to prison."
</td></tr></tbody></table>
So true. But, instead she's about to launch a 'big-ticket tour' to promote her upcoming book...while her #1 enabler reportedly is in the process of writing his own.

Ooooooooooh...and NOW it's being reported that her #1 enabler (Comey) was drafting a statement exonerating former Secretary of State Clinton for running her government emails through a private email server before completing the investigation!!! A couple of MONTHS or so before! 'Before Billary, Abedin and 15 or so others had even been interviewed!

But, naaaaah - there's not even a SMIDGEON of evidence "the fix" was in. Nope. None. Absolutamente nada.

Have you heard the story about the president of the US who colluded with the Russian government to interfere and effect the outcome of our election AND fired several high ranking US government and campaign officials (Manafort, Flynn, Yates, Comey) AND dictated a misleading statement to his son about a meeting his son, his campaign chairperson and his son-in-law had with representatives of the Russian government at his own building where he lives in order to obstruct the investigation into his collusion?

Now there's an interesting story. Chew on that for a moment. :rolleyes2:

Have you heard the story about the president of the US who colluded with the Russian government to interfere and effect the outcome of our election AND fired several high ranking US government and campaign officials (Manafort, Flynn, Yates, Comey) AND dictated a misleading statement to his son about a meeting his son, his campaign chairperson and his son-in-law had with representatives of the Russian government at his own building where he lives in order to obstruct the investigation into his collusion?

SHOULD HAVE STARTED IT WITH ONCE UPON A TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back