GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Sarcasm is only one of the many fine services I offer :thumbsup:

Cheers!!

Doug

And Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin, got some rock solid proof do ya?

You don't have to believe it. Bury your head in the sand.

The US intelligence services already weighed in and said the Russians hacked the DNC, released those emails through Wiki Leaks. But Russians also played around in individual counties such as Dallas. That's already known. The counties/states have already tracked the IP addresses back to Russia.

Wake up smell the coffee. Stop watching the Fake Fox News and reading Brietbart. Mueller is gunning for the Trumpanzies, Larry. Have some patience.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Mueller is gunning for the Trumpanzies, Larry.

...and has hired every far left, Obama/Clinton-contributing lawyer he could find in order to have the best chance of succeeding in that endeavor...by whatever means necessary. Meanwhile, Billary roams free as a bird even though there's a trainload of actual documented proof that she broke several security statues, etc., and ought to be in prison right now.

Anyone who's ever handled/transported/been involved with classified info/material as a part of his/her daily routine (and I have) knows he/she would currently BE in prison if he/she had done one tenth of what Billary did. That's an inarguable FACT. (There are several people who've been in the news in the past couple years who actually ARE in prison right now for doing faaaaaaaaaaaaaar less that Billary did. I'm sure you're aware of them.)

Ya think Mueller and company ought to/could look into the Billary mess with equal fervor?

Naaaaaaaaaaaah...of course not.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Meanwhile, Billary roams free as a bird even though there's a trainload of actual documented proof that she broke several security statues, etc., and ought to be in prison right now.

Talk about things that people need to let go :furious: !

We who are NOT conservative have been told to let go of the angst over the recent election and how it does not seem to match the choice of the American voting population...and as hard as it has been most of us have managed to accept this egocentric dingbat as our POTUS (not that we like it, but we've accepted it).

This is an issue that I think the Conservatives ought to give up on...if there were going to be any action, it would have happened by now. Give it up and let go...accept the reality...breathe in, breathe out....put one foot in front of the other and go on with life.

Cheers!

Doug

See Doug, the liberals have it down pat, if you push it down the road long enough, you can say " are you still talking about that? Benghazi and the deaths are old news, blaming the attack on a film is old news, Hillary's treasonous handling of classified document is old news, IRS scandal is old news" and on and on. Let's talk about something really important, Trump's twitters. Really?

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Hillary's "treasonous" handling of classified document is old news, IRS scandal is old news" and on and on

Glad to see someone else using the "T" word, too, Al. I have long maintained that the obstructionist actions of John Boehner were "treasonous", too. Whether either of the aforementioned "perps" were truly guilty of treason is a matter for lawyers, but it sure seemed like it was to me. Your characterization of HC's actions as treasonous is very similar to my description of Boehner's actions.

In the end, it's just politics, it's been this way for decades if not centuries and we won't stop it until we have a viable 3rd party to shake things up. At this point the parallel is just two "boxers" going at each other ad-infinitum.

Yeah....POTUS Trump's tweets are a very different way to interact with the population. He obviously does not want to interact with anyone other than his "followers", as is obvious because of his choice to communicate through tweets. What about the rest of the population of the U.S., who do not get to see our POTUS in action because we have chosen not to be active in the "twitterverse"? Do we not count to our President? He surely doesn't give us much hope that we do.

So....I always thought that a Trump/Sanders race would have been infinitely more interesting. Sanders says he's not a Dem or a Repub, but he does not identify with any other "party" as far as I know. Yet, he still has a huge following. Perhaps we'll have the chance to see what a 3rd party would add to the mix at the election if Sanders gains steam???

Cheers, Al!

Doug

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Talk about things that people need to let go :furious: !

...perhaps when your side "lets go" of Russia! Russia! Russia! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion!

But, then again, there's overwhelming proof that Billary broke several statues.................and only endless ACCUSATIONS that Trump and/or his campaign colluded with the Russians. 'See the diff? The passage of "X" amount of time doesn't change that.

The only "collusion"/"election tampering" that actually happened in the 2016 presidential election (and where there's actual PROOF it went on) was on the part of Wasserman-Shultz and the DNC who colluded with BILLARY'S campaign to defeat Sanders. Yet ONE MORE transgression Billary has gotten away with.

Yeah, I know - we need to LET GO of that too. In fact, EVERY illegal or shady thing done by anyone on the left should be a 'non-issue' immediately if not sooner. We know. We know.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
...perhaps when your side "lets go" of Russia! Russia! Russia! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion!

Well, there's actually rational proof of Russia's interference and the Trump family's collusion with the process...so says our federal "watchdogs". Those "watchdogs" are part of the government that you so gleefully associate with this goofball POTUS we have, as they are federal employees...and yet you believe every word that comes from Trump's mouth (knowing what a liar he is and how many times his "facts" have really turned out to be "fake", to use his own term for "false") as long as it is consistent with your own beliefs. That's not truth, that's cherry-picking...essentially, the old "if you don't get the answer you want, keep asking until somebody gives you the answer for which you are looking". Cherry-picking is a CHOICE, not a necessity.

As for me, I don't really care about the Russian interference. Trump was elected by the EC and that's the end of that. If he was elected because of the nature of the interference by the Russians, well, shame on US AMERICANS for having been so easily duped and SHAME on Trump for having been complicit in the process that duped us...but, I'd bet we'll be much more wary next time.

What I really DO care about is figuring out how to correct our mistake. If we were going to leave the decision up to the EC (and that IS how our POTUS is elected, as I have been reminded many times), then the EC failed in their responsibility to make sure that the person they elect as POTUS is capable of rationally fulfilling the responsibilities of the job. Trump isn't...IMO, of course :idea:

Cheers!

Doug

Larry, why don't you write a letter/email to Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions (there's a real dummy) and ask him to prosecute Hillary for all crimes she has committed. The AG is a law and order kinda guy, if anyone has access to evidence against Hillary and the ability to prosecute, Sessions is the/your man.

You know why he doesn't? Insufficient evidence. Move on. Total deflection by you and the rest of the "fake fox news" bunch.

I think we should establish a drinking and/or betting game called "Who will be indicted, prosecuted and convicted of a crime OR who will be pardoned first"?

1. Trump, Sr.
2. Trump, Jr.
3. Manafort
4. Flynn
5. Kushner
6. Ivanka
7. Sessions
8. Comey (I'll toss you a bone)
9. Michael Cohen (Trump's lawyer)
10. Eric Trump

Someone will either be pardoned or go to jail. :thumbsup:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Well, there's actually rational(?!) proof of Russia's interference AND THE TRUMP FAMILY'S COLLUSION WITH THE PROCESS..."

Really? What IS that "proof"? And why have several 'top dogs' in the Dem Party admitted they haven't SEEN ANY PROOF of collusion by Trump, his family or his campaign????? Do you think THEY would have said something like that if there WERE PROOF to the contrary?

'Very doubtful.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry, Larry, Larry...the proof is out there and it was identified by our own government. You cannot possibly have been as interested in politics as you appear to be and not heard of it.

...now, whether or not you believe the proof (even if it was identified by the government) is another story altogether...why are you pretending the proof is not convincing?

There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see...particularly when the proof is quite evident. It will be impossible to rationally discuss the issue with you as long as you want to wear those blinders.

Doug

Doug, Larry always says that there's no proof when it comes to the upcoming prosecutions of Trump and his team, but OTOH claims that there's all sorts of proof that Hillary committed crimes. That's what he does to deflect from the current news about Mueller's investigation into obstruction of justice and Russian collusion.

We've all seen a whole bunch of Trumpanzes go before both Mueller and Congress, but the only time I've seen Hillary lately is when she's promoting her new book. Beauregard has nothing on Clinton and we all know it.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry, why don't you write a letter/email to Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions (there's a real dummy) and ask him to prosecute Hillary for all crimes she has committed. The AG is a law and order kinda guy, if anyone has access to evidence against Hillary and the ability to prosecute, Sessions is the/your man.

You know why he doesn't? Insufficient evidence. Move on. Total deflection by you and the rest of the "fake fox news" bunch.

I think we should establish a drinking and/or betting game called "Who will be indicted, prosecuted and convicted of a crime OR who will be pardoned first"?

1. Trump, Sr.
2. Trump, Jr.
3. Manafort
4. Flynn
5. Kushner
6. Ivanka
7. Sessions
8. Comey (I'll toss you a bone)
9. Michael Cohen (Trump's lawyer)
10. Eric Trump

Someone will either be pardoned or go to jail. :thumbsup:

Your obfuscating, deflecting and redirecting.

"Insufficient evidence"??? ANYONE who hasn't been living in a cave for the past few years is WELL AWARE of the proof/evidence against Billary. COMEY listed/testified to much of it. "Insufficient evidence" my hind foot.

Sessions SHOULD move against Billary, Comey, and all the rest of the 'usual suspects'. It's disgusting that he ISN"T.

More than anything else, the 'legal illegality' surrounding what these people are getting away with clearly illustrates there ARE IN FACT two sets of laws and two sets of standards for indictment: one set for the elites and another for the rest of us.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry, Larry, Larry...the proof is out there and it was identified by our own government.

WHAT...IS...IT?

You cannot possibly have been as interested in politics as you appear to be and not heard of it.

...and yet, although you repeatedly talk, talk, talk about it, you cannot seem to OUTLINE exactly what that "proof" is OR provide a link to someone who HAS outlined it in a post somewhere.

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
...you cannot seem to OUTLINE exactly what that "proof" is OR provide a link to someone who HAS outlined it in a post somewhere.

Larry, Larry, Larry...were you in a coma when one of our governmental agencies (most likely the CIA, but yes, my memory is fuzzy on which governmental agency it was) definitely proved that the Russians were meddling in our election? I can't imagine how you could possibly have failed to hear about it...after all, it was during the early months of Trump's "Reign of Terror".

Regardless, Larry, the issue has been referenced here on this political thread numerous times. You're a smart guy, but not smart enough to put on a convincing "DUUUH, I don't remember EVER hearing about anyone saying the Russians definitely did interfere in our election" act. :idea:

...again, there are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see...and that is definitely an accurate description of you if you think we're buying into your "Gee, I never heard of anyone definitely proving it".

No cheers for you, Larry...only for those who see through your "Columbo" inspired state of confusion.

Doug

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back