GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's approval rating is at a new low of 33% and that was BEFORE the news of the indictments. I'm assuming, at some point, his unpopularity will even make his staunchest supporters in the GOP, flee for their political lives.

What's hilarious to me is that Dum Dum keeps trying to distract his twitter followers with "the Clinton emails" and the 2010 "Uranium deal" that was approved by 9 separate government agencies. Look over there!

Dum Dum is a complete failure. No tax reform, no health care, no travel ban, and today his ban of LBGTQ in the military went down to defeat. What an ignoramus.

Impeach, indict or just use the 25th Amendment on him. I don't care which option it is.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I’ve been watching the news feeds on all the brouhaha...it could not be more evident that Trump knew all about illegal contacts being made in Russia. I think a congressional subpoena should be served on Trump and he should be informed, as have all of the parties involved, that lying to a grand jury is a federal violation that can carry considerable jail time.

How many more of us believe Trump will pardon everyone in his administration who has brought shame on his presidency? I wonder...if Trump is charged would that revoke his pardon priveleges?

He is starting to stink much worse than Nixon...at least Tricky Dick had the intelligence and good sense to resign...Trump’s egocentricity will not allow him to do that, though...no matter how “intelligent” he continually claims to be!

My sincere hope is that the totality of his transgressions will bring about impeachment proceedings...and Sara Huckabee Sanders should go with him!!!

Doug

Seriously

Attachments

• obama.jpg
    obama.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 287

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Hey how about those indictments and a guilty pleading already?

...indictments involving alleged legalities that had taken place BEFORE Trump had even announced his candidacy. What they have to do with "Russia! Russia! Russia! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion!" on the part of Trump or his FUTURE campaign organization I have no idea.

And yet Billary is STILL walking around free as a bird despite a warehouse full of actual evidence/proof that she in fact DID break various laws on multiple occasions - including security statues...not to mention lied about it.

Now on top of all that we have the revelation that Billary's campaign and the DNC paid $6 to $9 million thru the Perkins Coie law firm to Fusion GPS who in turn had a former British spy (Steele) cavort with the Russians to dig up dirt to use against Trump in the 2016 election. But, true to form, the "lamestream media" (Goldberg) hardly mentions that...OR the falsehood-packed "Steele dossier" that resulted from it and from which the whole Mueller "investigation(?)" got its genesis. Despite all that - surprise, surprise - there are no cries of, "Russia! Russia! Russia! Collusion! Collusion! Collusion!", from the usual suspects aimed at Billary, her campaign, OR the DNC regarding any of their actions. THEIR actions were just ordinary "research" on a campaign opponent.

'Double standard? Naaaaaaaaah...of course not...

Last edited:

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
...And yet Billary is STILL walking around free as a bird despite a warehouse full of actual evidence/proof that she in fact DID break various laws on multiple occasions - including security statues...not to mention lied about it.

Larry, Larry, Larry...you seem to have forgotten that Billary's political career is for all intents and purposes mostly (if not completely) over. The rejection of her 3 million popular vote advantage by the Electoral College was the last nail in that coffin!

Give it up about H.C....you'll be a much happier person...or, better yet, get the idea that Trump is a moron and join the movement to get rid of him in favor of a POTUS that more realistically presents a positive presence to the rest of the world. Our POTUS has made us the laughing stock of the world and the only way to rectify that is to get rid of this POTUS :idea:

Cheers!

Doug

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry, Larry, Larry...you seem to have forgotten that Billary's political career is for all intents and purposes mostly (if not completely) over.

...so, that automatically gives her a "mulligan" regarding every illegality she's committed??? Wherein do the statutes provide for that?

Or is it your position that the aforementioned "warehouse" doesn't exist?

The rejection of her 3 million popular vote advantage by the Electoral College was the last nail in that coffin!

One MORE time...neither Billary NOR Trump campaigned to win the "popular vote". EACH campaigned to win the Electoral College vote (as has every presidential candidate since the ink dried on the constitution). BILLARY LOST that campaign by a wide margin. Therefore, constantly touting Billary winning the popular vote is pathetically lame. She flat-out LOST the election. So, "Give it up about H.C." winning a competition that wasn't held.

...Our POTUS has made us the laughing stock of the world...

Somehow I doubt ISIS or the "leaders" of N. Korea, Syria, Iran, Russia or China (to name a few) are laughing.

(Great "deflection" away from my earlier points, however.)

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Larry is amazing. Basically just a parrot of whatever is on Fox/State News at the time.

Larry - critical thinking! Republicans AND Democrats paid Fusion GPS to do opposition research. Republicans did it first to get dirt on the Trumpeter Swan. No one knew that money would end paying for the Steele Dossier and that money didn't go to Russians. Whether the Steele Dossier is true or not (some of it has turned out to be true) remains an open question.

None of this is anywhere near like approaching the Russians directly in order to get dirt on an opponent in exchange for favorable treatment post election.

In think about it, if that is even possible for you. Why would Hillary work with the Russians to influence an election where the Russians preferred Drumpf? None of this makes sense.

So your timeline, your logic, etc. are all clogged up by Faux News. Think man! Think!

Doug S.

Lifetime Supporter
Somehow I doubt ISIS or the "leaders" of N. Korea, Syria, Iran, Russia or China (to name a few) are laughing.

Oh, the leader of North Korea most assuredly is laughing at us, and he'll prove it by responding to Trump's tweets/taunts with a nuke!

As for the rest...Russia can be heard laughing all the way across the Pacific Ocean (of course, Sarah Palin doesn't need to listen, she can see Russia from her front porch and read their lips... :laugh: !)

The leader of China is stonewalling worldwide efforts to curtail the despot in North Korea...and laughing at us for believing we can control the actions of his government.

Syria and Iran? They're laughing at Trump, "...believe me" (to quote Trump).

Doug

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Folks like Larry and Walt and Randy don't get it -- they got played by Russia. They unwittingly (they are Americans, and I have no doubt it was unintentional) bought into stories like the Parkinsons nonsense, spread those stories and then voted Trump.

All things Putin and Russian Intelligence wanted them to do.

Played. Each and every one of them.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Would either of you two care to addre$$ the Billary/DNC/Perkin$ Coie/Fu$ion GP$/$teele/Ru$$ia election "collu$ion"?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Can you read? Two posts above. Good grief. You want Jeb Bush in jail too? He started that research.

So...when Billary and Co "collude" with the Russians and pay millions to an outfit that hires a former spy who comes up with bogus info obtained in the process, THAT's just run-of-the-mil, every day "opposition research".

But, whatever Trump is accused of doing in the realm of "research" is automatically "collusion".

'Got it.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
So...when Billary and Co "collude" with the Russians and pay millions to an outfit that hires a former spy who comes up with bogus info obtained in the process, THAT's just run-of-the-mil, every day "opposition research".

But, whatever Trump is accused of doing in the realm of "research" is automatically "collusion".

'Got it.

No. You don't have. As usual.

Jeb Bush started the Fusion GPS research. Other Republican and right wing media sources - who used ot hate trump -- continued it. At some point, the Clinton campaign picked up some of the tab. No one had any idea Fusion was going to a British MI6 Agent for information on the Russians. No one colluded with any Russians. You sound completely ignorant -- flat out duped and stupid really - when you say that.

Let's make it clear: paying an opposition research firm in the US to do generic opposition research is not the same as meeting with Russians and asking for dirt on the other side in exchange for preferable treatment post election.

Get it?

There are tons of articles out there debunking the Uranimum One bullshit and the Fusion GPS bullshit.

You right wing nutjobs ever wonder why most of the factchecking organizations have to spend their time debunking the shit you consume each day as "news?"

Keith

Well all this sounds quite intriguing. If you could continue to debate this issue avoiding the kind of 4 letter words that brings GT40's into disrepute I would be most grateful..

Hey Jeff! Thanks for your input mate. Do you feel like putting your hand in your pocket and donating to the site so that you may continue to regale us with your unique debating style?

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/payments.php

[email protected]

Thank you..

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Hey mate! I provide the free legal services to this site that Ron needs when folks in Britain -- almost exclusively -- think they can sue Ron over stuff here that hurts their feelings.

I estimate the value of those services at least at $5,000, possibly $10,000.

How much have you contributed, a#$hole? (see! no disrepute there!)

Not to mention that the Russian Trump Bots and trolls used Facebook, Google and Twitter to plant fake Clinton news and are on Capital Hill today hopefully getting their a$$es handed to them.

Mueller is serious prosecutor and investigator. He probably had "Coffee Boy" wear a wire, since he's "proactively" helping the investigation for a reduced sentence, which is what Manafort will do because he's facing decades in prison.

"Coffee Boy" lied to the FBI and Manafort laundered money, this is getting good. You know when Trump said he'd have news last year of the Clinton emails and asked the Russians to hack her emails in a speech, he knew all about the meetings with the Russians and the Clinton dirt.

Indict
Impeach
25th Amendment

As Rex Tillerson said, he's an F'ing moron.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Yep -- some here fell hook link and sinker for it. Hey look! An interesting article about Hillary having Parkinsons! lol....planted by a Russian, eaten up by well meaning Americans who have no critical thinking skills.

Word today is Poppadopolous has gone into hiding/witness protection. Wont' answer media requests, and the Congressional committees investigating the matter can't find him. Mueller has hidden his asset away to protect it.

No idea how this will turn out but it sounds bad, bad, bad for Trump.....

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Knock it off Jeff... No one is above / beyond reproach here...
Please clean up the language - and yes that means the hidden letters with special characters S/$ etc...

Syria and Iran? They're laughing at Trump, "...believe me" (to quote Trump).

Doug

The world was laughing at us, now they're scared to death that we have a child-like lunatic with severe psychological issues and access to nuclear weapons.

"Believe me" is a tell for when Trump is lying. And anytime he says he's the best at something, like he has the best memory, he's also lying, but exhibits one of his many psychoses.

Around my house, we STILL have a great laugh about his description of Puerto Rico, a few weeks back.

"This is an island. Surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water."

Donald Trump: Big Water, Ocean Water - YouTube

Like he's a kindergartner describing PR to another kindergartner. :shrug:

And this guy is our President? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back