GTD for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
my
tahiti, bora bora trip was a trip of a life time, The most relaxing time I have ever had.
about my cancer, It is linked to agent orange from viet nam and the military acknowledged the fact last month. My type of cancer is extreamly rare thus NO chemo treatment for it.unfortunately it is also the most aggressive type known. I have had a very very good life and regreat nothing.

of course good things from above happen, my fingers crossed. If anyone is interested in a very nice gt 40. this is it!!!

Thanks again for your prayers and thoughts. At least I Had my dream (GT 40)

Dennis,

Glad to hear your trip to Tahiti and Bora Bora was a good one, and you enjoyed it.

Thinking in a positive manner, if your cancer issue is a part of a military connection to Viet Nam, there maybe a connection to treatments available through the military to help the progression and control of the cancer.

I hope you find the right person to buy your GT40. It is very beautiful.

Good luck with your battle with cancer.

Phil, what info do you have on the gtd 40 build, I was told two were built by gtd engineers at Unique performance as show cars trying to get interest in gt40's in the states. Do you know anything about that?

selling my lifelong dream is a defeated attitude. I am going to keep it and enjoy it till I am backed into the "corner". I have ordered webers and hope to get am much enjoyment as I can!!! In another forum I will ask what jet settings are used for a 347 on48 IDFs. thanks again for this wonderful website.

Good for you Dennis--
I'm new here and we have never met, but I think you have made the right choice keeping the GT. In fact, I think you have a new daily driver! You do what you can until you can't then you adjust and go on to the next best thing you can do! So run the wheels off that GT!
-Jeff

Frank, I lived in a little village called Oirsbeek, near sittard. I flew for the Netherlands skydiving team for 6 years, what a crazy bunch of people . my son was born over there and has a dual citizenship. tote zeens. (spelling probably bad)

Great you are keeping the car and improving it. Where their is life there is hope and where this is hope their is life.
Go for it.
The Big "C" may loose out to the GT 40.
Mort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back