GTD Tail lights ?

Here in the states, MrFiat.com has some. $37USD ea. for the lense unit. Now just need the plugs that hold the bulbs....
Paul

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Yes Jim, correct, we last spoke 5 years ago. However, with a well known person on this site as a witness, you handed over a cheque for nearly
USD $ 600.00 to me,in the car park of Poole Travel Lodge, when we both visited Mirage Chassis, to see how our respective chassis's were coming along,for numerous parts i sourced and provided to you.
For the record, i provided you with details of where to get the tail lights. Remember ?, they were fitted to a Ford Montery station wagon ? I'm sure i could obtain a copy of that cheque from my Accountant.
Subsequently, you decided to deny any assistance for all the parts.
Remember who subsequently sent you the fascia heater panel ? Handbrake cable? Eyeball vent surrounds? ETC

You're a joke. You seem to have to present to members on this Forum , that you have sourced and acquired all your parts, totally and 100% from your own efforts. That's sad.
You may fool some of the people some of the time.
But you will never fool all of the people, all of the time.
:poke:

Keith

Yes Jim, correct, we last spoke 5 years ago. However, with a well known person on this site as a witness, you handed over a cheque for nearly
USD $ 600.00 to me,in the car park of Poole Travel Lodge, when we both visited Mirage Chassis, to see how our respective chassis's were coming along,for numerous parts i sourced and provided to you.
For the record, i provided you with details of where to get the tail lights. Remember ?, they were fitted to a Ford Montery station wagon ? I'm sure i could obtain a copy of that cheque from my Accountant.
Subsequently, you decided to deny any assistance for all the parts.
Remember who subsequently sent you the fascia heater panel ? Handbrake cable? Eyeball vent surrounds? ETC

You're a joke. You seem to have to present to members on this Forum , that you have sourced and acquired all your parts, totally and 100% from your own efforts. That's sad.
You may fool some of the people some of the time.
But you will never fool all of the people, all of the time.
:poke:

Who cares? Personally, I think you need help mate...

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
You guys are done jabbing at each other here.

Take it to PM or to Email - or better yet find a Pub and knock back a couple of pitchers of the house special...

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Keith,

Stay out of business that is not yours. It doesn't befit you.
Yes i know you are a ' friend of Jimmy's'. Thats no excuse.
As i recall, you are getting 'help'.
Thankyou.

Andy,
As Randy suggested if you have beef take it off-line please. Phil asked about rear lights; don't make it into a how far up the wall or mud stinging contest. No one wins in the end from my own personal experiences.

Brett

Back